Dragon Ordnance- Primo E 200mg- HPLC- Jano

I send vials with “definitely not steroids” written on it. All pills I say “flinstone vitamins”.

I just looked at that pic that label looks identical to Colonial Labs label from SST. Batch numbers look identical format as well. Does DO resell Colonial products or vice versa?

I just looked at that pic that label looks identical to Colonial Labs label from SST. Batch numbers look identical format as well. Does DO resell Colonial products or vice versa?
No one could get a straight answer. The labels are the same and the website has the same products just in Vice versa order. Either way they both have decent primo lol.

No one could get a straight answer. The labels are the same and the website has the same products just in Vice versa order. Either way they both have decent primo lol.
After seeing this thread and noticing I looked at the DO thread and @MisterSuperGod called it out a few pages back on the Test-E. I’m assuming Colonial supplies because colonial is cheaper and DO resells is my assumption.