Driada Medical Primobolan 100 mg/ml - 31/03/23 Test by Janoshik (Blind)

Agent0

Subscriber
Primobolan (PRIMOS) 100mg/ml - Driada Medical

BLIND TEST

Batch number: 409732
expiration date : 04/2026
Result : 95.8mg/ml

Source states that carrier oil is mainly Sesame oil with a little MCT.

My first time using this lab, so great result

04906620-E922-458A-A7AF-46EB0D13B72E.jpeg

These are being pushed very heavily and I’m fairly certain I know who owns it. They are certainly Bulgarian though.

These are being pushed very heavily and I’m fairly certain I know who owns it. They are certainly Bulgarian though.
Not sure what you are hinting at but I certainly would be interested for you to share. I guess if they are being pushed that might be why they caught my attention.

This is a genuine first purchase from me. I have been using Parma grade oils exclusively for a few years now but Bayer Rimobolan has recently become hard to source (still looking) so this was out of necessity.

Not sure what you are hinting at but I certainly would be interested for you to share. I guess if they are being pushed that might be why they caught my attention.

This is a genuine first purchase from me. I have been using Parma grade oils exclusively for a few years now but Bayer Rimobolan has recently become hard to source (still looking) so this was out of necessity.
Not hinting at anything really other than what I say. I’m not familiar with them, if they are owned by who I think they are and made by who who I think they do they’ll start our good and rapidly deteriorate. But i may be mistaken because market has changed heavily and evolved.

I really doubt you were using Pharma. For the past 5-6 years even pharmacies and selling fake Bayer primo.

I will start using driada soon, winstrol and masteron, hopefully they are legit!
how are zhcp and catecafe?

I really doubt you were using Pharma. For the past 5-6 years even pharmacies and selling fake Bayer primo.
I noticed that "rimobolan" amps were restocked the same time as UGL primo.... Anyone else notice this?