Dumbest question of the year…

I tried pinning the 1st time today.

Test E, wanted to pin 0.8ml but I was too retarded to get it into the syringe… Tried with a 27G 3/4 inch needle and I only could draw a few drops of the oil and when I pulled as strong as I could the drawer thing of the syringe just popped out the other side… Tried it with and without putting 0.8ml air in the syringe

Do I need thicker needles to draw Test E?

draw with a lower gauge then switch to higher gauge for pinning.

This is the way. Using the same syringe just dulls it. I draw with a 23g and pin 23g glutes, 27g shoulders and quads. 25g if I’m using a 3ml barrel.

Warming will also make a difference.

I tried pinning the 1st time today.

Test E, wanted to pin 0.8ml but I was too retarded to get it into the syringe… Tried with a 27G 3/4 inch needle and I only could draw a few drops of the oil and when I pulled as strong as I could the drawer thing of the syringe just popped out the other side… Tried it with and without putting 0.8ml air in the syringe

Do I need thicker needles to draw Test E?

It's going to depend a lot on the oil type being used. You can buy thicker (castor) or thinner (mct) oil. Your's is obviously on the thicker side of things so using a wider needle is a must. I'd suggest pinning with a wider needle too. Try drawing with 23 and pinning with 25 1/2".

Also as was noted above, heating the oil helps a lot.

Respectful disagreement here. I use one 29 guage to draw Test C and inject (never had a problem with dulling of the needle). You just have to be patient as it takes a minute or two (and warming the vial helps).

Respectful disagreement here. I use one 29 guage to draw Test C and inject (never had a problem with dulling of the needle). You just have to be patient as it takes a minute or two (and warming the vial helps).

You may not notice it but it is indeed more dull.

You may not notice it but it is indeed more dull.
I feel the same with my slin pins, because i don't back load em or what ever.

Drawing gh out the fridge is not easy either.

But i use 21 to draw 25ga 1in to pin I can do any muscle with that.

Do they use drawing needles at the doctors office?
Negative ghost rider they use 23ga 1.5 in daggers lol. I just don't have the patient's to sit there an try an draw 2ml with a 25ga needle. It's hard as hell and I feel like I'm bending the needle.

I have 25g 1inch and 23g 1.5 inch. I prefer the 23g 1.5 inch because I don't have to push as hard for the oil to inject. I have switch out fresh needle from loading to injecting and just used the same...I personally do not notice much difference but maybe a little bit.

Buy yourself a coffee cup warmer on Amazon, They are like $12.

Put the vial on there until it's warm, then draw from it.

I draw with 25g. Then switch to a new 25g, then inject it.

Sponsors

Back