E2 is 500 pmol/L. Can I not use AIs?

smartgear

My e2 is 500 pmol/L, it used to be around 700 pmol/L.

None of these 2 levels give me any noticable side effects, not even a single acne pimple or even a low amount of water retention.

If I don't experience any common e2 side effect, does that mean I won't get prostate issues either and can continue without AIs? Or could prostate issues, such as growth, occur even when no other e2 side effects are present? I think if I don't experience mild e2 side effects, such as acne and water retention, I won't experience severe ones either.

Maybe. As far as I’m aware all of the evidence of high estradiol levels being harmful for men were done on men who were either not above the normal range of T, or who were symptomatic.

I’m guessing your total testosterone is above range, and as you’re not symptomatic of high e2, I don’t think there’s any studies to guide what you should do.

Lipids, thyroid, prolactin, FBC, kidney function, and liver function all look good?

Maybe. As far as I’m aware all of the evidence of high estradiol levels being harmful for men were done on men who were either not above the normal range of T, or who were symptomatic.

I’m guessing your total testosterone is above range, and as you’re not symptomatic of high e2, I don’t think there’s any studies to guide what you should do.

Lipids, thyroid, prolactin, FBC, kidney function, and liver function all look good?
Can you post any of those studies.

Can you post any of those studies.
There ain’t that many about, and the studies are usually quite shit if I recall correctly.

Here’s one I can remember
“Hyperestrogenism was associated with health-significant comorbidities“

There ain’t that many about, and the studies are usually quite shit if I recall correctly.

That is much along the lines i have seen and posted before about E2. Studies point to starting in the high normal range having downsides with the heart, prostate, and from what my dr. says liver as well. Even though i have not seen the liver studies myself.

That is much along the lines i have seen and posted before about E2. Studies point to starting in the high normal range having downsides with the heart, prostate, and from what my dr. says liver as well. Even though i have not seen the liver studies myself.

Sorry racking my brain and exhausting my searching skills, but there was a recent human study showing negative effects of crashed E2 on male sexual drive and function.

Kinda stuff we already knew but was a kick in the nuts to old school bodybuilders who were taught that estrogen is 100% bad. So many herbal products were sold promising to lower estrogen.

Sorry racking my brain and exhausting my searching skills, but there was a recent human study showing negative effects of crashed E2 on male sexual drive and function.

Kinda stuff we already knew but was a kick in the nuts to old school bodybuilders who were taught that estrogen is 100% bad. So many herbal products were sold promising to lower estrogen.
This one?

This study

Contradicts it slightly.

Anyone that thinks a substance that they human body produces is all bad probably doesn't have much facts to support that opinion. I am about as old as anyone here and never heard estrogen was all bad. Seems those in the 20-40 range of E2 live the longest from the few studies i have seen.