Electric vacuum pump setup

Breakneck

Just got done brewing up my first batch of gear. (Thanks to everybody and their contributions.)

Call me a bitch but I'm already over ever trying to sit there with a caulking gun and a syringe filter ever again.
To do 100ml took me over an hour straight of squeezing the living fuck outta that caulking gun handle. I'd have rather been filling caps with raws with that time and next time I intend to do just that...

I've been looking at vacuum pumps on Amazon but I don't know wtf I'm looking for as far as a complete setup.

Obviously I need a vacuum pump.
After that I'm lost.
How strong of a vacuum pump do I need?
How do I know what size the hookup on the bottle top filter will be vs what's on the pump?
Does that even matter?

If so I imagine I can buy an adjusting nipple but now I'm buying the pump and then I'm making order after order until I stumble through this and get it right.

I couldn't find any one post or thread that had all the gear they needed to hook up a vacuum pump.

Can somebody that has gone through this tell me what all did you buy to be setup for this?

Would this vacuum pump on Amazon work?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07DJ26Y76/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1_1_2?smid=A10PRH2DFOVNA8&psc=1

Any vacuum pump will do, even as small as 1cfm. 2 or 2.5 is the most common one I see people with usually the HF one. The ports are almost always 1/4". Any hoses will do for this need and you just hook up the pump to the bottle top filter.
Two options use the bottle that filter company offers, usually plastics, sometime cracks. Other option is buy a glass GL45 media bottle and use that, only problem is you now have a bottle you need to clean and autoclave (sterilizes).

The other option is a buchner filter set up. You filter into a flask with a special funnel set up. and the filter is a little disk that costs less than $2. you can get unsterile ones for half that and I (think) they can be autoclaved to make them good.

There are two recent threads in the home brew that about vaccum setups

Harbor freight. Cheap and perfect for what you need.

^^^^^^^ what he said. Or you can find them used on craigslist . look under tools then search A/C vacuum pump.
I have a shop and have several . Id give you one if you were a neighbor. but I bought a cheap 6cfm pump from Harbor freight just for this purpose. And at first I thought it was gonna be to much vacuum but works great . I just use a relief valve if I need to turn vacuum down which was a little tricky . but if you need help setting up msg me I will give you my email and show you how I did it .