THE BEST GOD DAMN FILTER SETUP

No it works for sure no doubt. Personally I'm trying to fill up a single 100ml vial and that would take ages caulking it. So this was my soultion. Have you considering using those mini spikes @Ghoul Talks about?

It allows you to stick once in the vial and not have to worry about poking a needle in everytime plus it filters our rubber particles which is pretty much a concern for anyone. They can be reused too up to maybe 4 vials supposedly so it's not very expensive to buy 2 or 3 of them and be safe from any rubber stopper bits in your injections. I didn't even think about this till recently and it's pretty dangerous getting plastic in you or rubber in general and it makes health worse overtime.

I suggest looking into it!
Ouch, I can't even begin to imagine doing that kinda volume, haha! Will definitely look into it, brother. I spoke to Ghoul about these a while back but haven't gotten to getting some yet, I might consider in the future for sure! Thanks for the advice!

No it works for sure no doubt. Personally I'm trying to fill up a single 100ml vial and that would take ages caulking it. So this was my soultion. Have you considering using those mini spikes @Ghoul Talks about?

It allows you to stick once in the vial and not have to worry about poking a needle in everytime plus it filters our rubber particles which is pretty much a concern for anyone. They can be reused too up to maybe 4 vials supposedly so it's not very expensive to buy 2 or 3 of them and be safe from any rubber stopper bits in your injections. I didn't even think about this till recently and it's pretty dangerous getting plastic in you or rubber in general and it makes health worse overtime.

This is from an internal document from a butyl rubber vial plug manufacturer:

"Particles can cause vascular embolism, allergic reaction, phlebitis, microcirculatory blockage, thermogenic reaction, arteriosclerosis, granuloma, pulmonary embolism and other adverse reactions butyl plugs are one of the main factors of particle contamination of infusion preparations,"

This is from an internal document from a butyl rubber vial plug manufacturer:

"Particles can cause vascular embolism, allergic reaction, phlebitis, microcirculatory blockage, thermogenic reaction, arteriosclerosis, granuloma, pulmonary embolism and other adverse reactions butyl plugs are one of the main factors of particle contamination of infusion preparations,"

Would silicon stoppers be any better? They assumingly self seal better no?

Those filter spikes are very nice easy to use and you could pump volume through them well to a certain extent

@ThinkTrenbolone What brand of syringes do you use and where do you buy them? My last brew I had the plunger seals fail on me on several syringes and ended up with oil everywhere. Not sure if I'll use your method, but those syringes seem to hold up to pressure just fine.