Ending mast E cycle, precautions and advice

goodyearwing1

Hey guys, my current blast cycle has been 9-10 weeks at 750MG test C and 400 mast E

I am planning on cutting out the mast, and going to more of a cruise of test, my questions are anything to watch for when dropping the mast cycle??? Should I lower dose, until nothing or can I simply quit taking it????

Also, I blast and cruise… never off off

So, you went into a blast not really understanding what you're doing and not having a good understanding of the compounds you are taking? You plan to blast and cruise but it sounds like you don't have a good knowledge base to do it safely or correctly. Why would you start taking a drug that you don't even understand how it works and functions? Why did you start a blast when you did not have the full plan mapped out. The plan for ending it and coming down or off is an important part of the plan.

So, you went into a blast not really understanding what you're doing and not having a good understanding of the compounds you are taking? You plan to blast and cruise but it sounds like you don't have a good knowledge base to do it safely or correctly. Why would you start taking a drug that you don't even understand how it works and functions? Why did you start a blast when you did not have the full plan mapped out. The plan for ending it and coming down or off is an important part of the plan.
Thanks I appriciate it….. very little info on the ending mast cycle, have looked and looked. Bloods look fantastic so

Just stop taking the mast when you feel like it, that simple. You can even start taking it again whenever you feel like it. Nothing will happen besides your total aas intake will decrease, loss of the cosmetic effect. That’s all.

Just stop taking the mast when you feel like it, that simple. You can even start taking it again whenever you feel like it. Nothing will happen besides your total aas intake will decrease, loss of the cosmetic effect. That’s all.
Thanks man…. Noticed a little more vascular, “dry” but going into a bulk so not wanting that right now… will probably simply run the test a little lower and still take my AI weekly

Ty sir

Thanks I appriciate it….. very little info on the ending mast cycle, have looked and looked. Bloods look fantastic so
Well, what was your initial plan for coming off of it? What are your thoughts or ideas for tapering versus just stopping? What benefits or problems do you foresee from one method or the other?

Well, what was your initial plan for coming off of it? What are your thoughts or ideas for tapering versus just stopping? What benefits or problems do you foresee from one method or the other?
I simply thought tapering off might have had some benefits idk

Original plan was to get off… was asking

I simply thought tapering off might have had some benefits idk

Original plan was to get off… was asking
Do you know what the half-life is for the E ester? If you were to stop right now, how long would it be for the compound to stop having an effect in your body? Will the speed at which the concentration lowers over time have a positive or negative impact that matters or is it just a personal choice?

Just trying to get you to think for yourself on these things and do some searching and reading. Jumping into things not really understanding what you're doing is how you get yourself into big trouble. There are lots of threads that are perfect examples of this, sometimes with terrible consequences. If you just want someone to scoop it up and spoon it into your mouth fine. Going forward you are going to have to rely on random internet people to spoon feed you though, which is just not a good long-term game plan.

Mast e is fine to just stop. Yes, I am being a bit of a harsh dickhead but IMO you need to pull your head out of your ass and take more responsibility for what you were delving into. The site you are posting on is an absolutely incredible resource. Go to the section with articles and search through them. Learn to use the search bar and you will find all the information you need.

Do you know what the half-life is for the E ester? If you were to stop right now, how long would it be for the compound to stop having an effect in your body? Will the speed at which the concentration lowers over time have a positive or negative impact that matters or is it just a personal choice?

Just trying to get you to think for yourself on these things and do some searching and reading. Jumping into things not really understanding what you're doing is how you get yourself into big trouble. There are lots of threads that are perfect examples of this, sometimes with terrible consequences. If you just want someone to scoop it up and spoon it into your mouth fine. Going forward you are going to have to rely on random internet people to spoon feed you though, which is just not a good long-term game plan.

Mast e is fine to just stop. Yes, I am being a bit of a harsh dickhead but IMO you need to pull your head out of your ass and take more responsibility for what you were delving into. The site you are posting on is an absolutely incredible resource. Go to the section with articles and search through them. Learn to use the search bar and you will find all the information you need.
Tbh, I did an tried but nothing popped up with details

No issue