"Enhanced" TRT experiment blood work. ( EQ / Test E )

superVato

Yo how's it hanging y'all,

So like the title states I recently hopped off of an enhanced TRT experiment where I ran Test E and EQ for 16 weeks ( possibly 17 ) cause I traveled one week and missed my shots so I made up for it. The reason for this experiment was cause I got a bit fluffy during my bulk(s) and I wanted to cut down somewhat aggressively and dry out without using AI or orals (my lipids are fucked).

My protocol was the following: Test E @ 125 mg and EQ @ 120 mg/week split into 2 shots.

My last pin of EQ was Jan 02 2023 but I have continued with my cruise dose of test at 125mg/week I found that once a week ~.5ml works just fine for me with Test so I've been pinning once a week lately.

So here is my bloodwork after being off the EQ since January and only running a cruise dose of Test @ 125 mg/week.
Blood was drawn at 9 am while fasting and somewhat dehydrated for sure. It had been ~48hrs after my weekly test shot ( Did it on a Saturday instead of a Friday that week ). I know the EQ is still doing its thing cause my E2 reading is low ( i know it's not a sensitive test I didn't notice when I ordered ). For refference my last E2 reading on cruise was high 60s.

( other shit I take on a dialy basis )
- Metformin nightly @ 1000mg - this is prescribed by my doc.
- Finasteride daily @ 1mg - this is a prescribed med too.
- Citrus Bergamot @ 1000mg
- Fish oil @ 3 grams
- NAC @ 1200mg

So I would like some feedback/opinions on my blood work from y'all and I have some questions.

1. What do y'all do to make sure the LDL levels stay in check? ( I admit I've slacked on cardio and my diet wasn't the greatest. )

2. How to control hematocrit / hemogoblin? Are these levels worrying? What should I do to control it? ( Im on Finasteride and have been for like 5 years ).
My Hematocrit and Hemoglobin have been in this high range on every blood panel I've done and it somewhat worries me but I'm not sure. I feel fine I don't notice any side effects related to high HCT / HGB levels. I do sweat a crap ton but I've been diagnosed with hyperhidrosis since I was a teenager and have a prescription for that. Not sure if this is relevant but I live in Colorado at about ~6000 feet above sea level.

3. Why is my test so damn high on only 125/week?

0001.jpg0002.jpg0003.jpg

I feel compelled to recommend consulting a licensed medical practitioner but as a fellow bodybuilder and somewhat experienced user with steroid cycles here’s my take on your questions/concerns.

1) Aside from reducing steroid doses, daily cardio and avoiding saturated fats and processed food always have the biggest impact on my lipids. Fish oil and citrus bergamot never made a big impact for me but it doesn’t hurt. I also like taking meta mucil daily to supplement my fiber intake but again it’s minimal improvement if any, at least for me.
2) Have you donated blood since being on EQ? That should help bring down your hematocrit but since you live in a high altitude environment and your platelet count is within range I wouldn’t worry too much. Daily dose of baby aspirin could be taken as an added safe guard.
3) Is your test accurately dosed? That seems very high but it would be helpful to know your free testosterone count and shbg also.

Back