EQ e2 control? e2 unsensitive bloodtest? 1300mg test

Just looking for anecdotes from anyone who has ran EQ to help control estrogen
I aromatize like a mfer,
I'm at 1mg adex daily on 1300mg testosterone. this puts me at 38 in the nonsensitive e2 test. so who knows but i feel good.

anyway

i want to add like 200mg-400mg eq just to have some baseline E2 control, so I can even out this adex and push the test a little higher.

with 1mg adex per day and test injected daily, im still holding back a ton of estrogen with 1mg adex, im not having huge fluctuations daily but
im relying on adex like a dam to hold back a ton of water (estrogen) and just the pharmacodynamics of adex just doesnt lend itself to be SUPER STABLE
when it comes to this much test and estrogen. for example, if your injections of 500mg test per week lead to a variability of 30% testosterone, thats much less impactful than a 30% deviation when you are running 1200mg.

btw i dont have estrogen sensitive lc/ms testing on my continent, will the e1 or eq itself mess up the e2 test?

no i dont want to use primo or mast

anyone have anecdotes on this?

As far As I am aware - Non LC/MS is totally fine as long as you are not using Tren.. As far as I am aware only Tren is cross detected as E2 .. And nandrolone cross detects as Test..

It's been a lot of years since I ran eq, but at that time my understanding was as far as e2 it was simalar to dianabal or test.

It's been a long time as I said, but I would not use eq to decrease e2.

Just looking for anecdotes from anyone who has ran EQ to help control estrogen
I aromatize like a mfer,
I'm at 1mg adex daily on 1300mg testosterone. this puts me at 38 in the nonsensitive e2 test. so who knows but i feel good.

anyway

i want to add like 200mg-400mg eq just to have some baseline E2 control, so I can even out this adex and push the test a little higher.

with 1mg adex per day and test injected daily, im still holding back a ton of estrogen with 1mg adex, im not having huge fluctuations daily but
im relying on adex like a dam to hold back a ton of water (estrogen) and just the pharmacodynamics of adex just doesnt lend itself to be SUPER STABLE
when it comes to this much test and estrogen. for example, if your injections of 500mg test per week lead to a variability of 30% testosterone, thats much less impactful than a 30% deviation when you are running 1200mg.

btw i dont have estrogen sensitive lc/ms testing on my continent, will the e1 or eq itself mess up the e2 test?

no i dont want to use primo or mast

anyone have anecdotes on this?
If you are an heavy aromatizer run Test:EQ 1:1

I am a "normal" aromatizer and with Test : EQ 1,5:1 always scored around 35pg/ml and this was with:
750 Test 500 EQ
1g Test 750 EQ
1,5 Test 1g EQ
2g Test 1,5g EQ

On Primo I need 1:1 but imho it's weak and too expensive compared to EQ.
Masteron never controlled my E2.

I'm in the fifth week of 360 Test and 210 EQ, checked bloodwork today and e2 in a non sensitive test (eclia) came out 25pg/ml which means doing the ultrasensitive yes it's the best way but not the only one.

I'm glad it turned out that low because if i didn't have the e2 suppression and my levels were at 80-100 i wouldn't know for sure if it's actually elevated or false positive because it's not the lc/ms. Now time to raise both but test mostly to get my e2 into 40's.

Back