Equipoise Raw - Shelf Life

Astartes

Folks..

Quick background:

I currently store raw powders in double vacuum sealed packs with oxygen absorbers and desiccant packets.

I then refrigerate in a combination locked unit dedicated to storage at 38-42 degrees Fahrenheit.

Refrigeration moisture exposure is very low due to keeping moisture absorbers in the fridge and monitoring with humidity/temp sensor that triggers alarms and sends alerts to my phones if either temp or humidity rise above a set level.

Question: I have no idea how long the expected shelf life is of RAW EQ?

Being as it is a liquid, I struggle to think I can do more than transfer to a vacuum sealed jar or other container.

Not sure how to add desiccant or oxygen packets to be (overly anal) careful and ensure maximized lifespan.

I expect my powdered raws under consistent conditions to last 4-5 years with minimal degradation.

What can I expect of EQ? Should I forego stockpiling? (I’m a gear pack rat)

Thoughts from vets and those experienced brewers who know more than I do?

@janoshik @Jet Labs @Liska thoughts?

Last edited:
Nope. I just store at sub freezing temps in lab quality 50ml plastic screw tops and vacuum seal

Raws are good for 10+ years away from direct sunlight at room temp. I brewed test e from 2004-5 in 2019, all good.

Don't be overly anal about it, just keep away from light and powders oxygen and moisture absorbers. EQ is good on itself, any moisture will be easily spotted since it's an oily liquid

Raws are good for 10+ years away from direct sunlight at room temp. I brewed test e from 2004-5 in 2019, all good.

Don't be overly anal about it, just keep away from light and powders oxygen and moisture absorbers. EQ is good on itself, any moisture will be easily spotted since it's an oily liquid
Yup. I basically figured it out with EQ. This was a June 2022 thread he resurrected