ESTER CHEAT SHEET

88general88

Screenshot_20240806-124711~2.png
Thought I would drop this for anyone who isn't quite familiar with the different esters and their half life's. I know everyone's body metabolizes things differently but for the most part these are on point.

Shouldn't Cypionate have a sightly longer half-life than Enanthate? As in the below:
main-qimg-01b540422a6172ba63024cbf4e535658-lq

pharma is primarily castor and GSO in the US right? Surely there would be some studies comparing the two
I believe compounding pharmacies use GSO the most, but for off the shelf products from the big pharma guys I'm not sure. The last time I saw a phizer test cyp come out of CVS it was cottonseed oil.

pharma is primarily castor and GSO in the US right? Surely there would be some studies comparing the two

For me From normal pharmacy it was usually cottonseed and from a TRT mill compounding pharmacy it was usually GSO

Also, I’ve seen multiple charts all with different days listed.

I just do it the bro way.
Cyp once a week min
Enth E4d min
Prop daily
Ace daily
Phenyl EOD min

Now we just need another chart comparing how the different carrier oils effect drug release. MCT vs castor and so on

I posted some studies comparing carrier oils here a long time ago.

Can't find rn but my take home message was this: no big difference over the longer-term.

People choose carrier oils for reasons other than drug release/pharmacokinetics. Personal preference, ease of injecting, PIP, etc.

we are back to the old charts..... Last time I checked everyone was in agreement Cypionate has a 3.5 day half life same goes for the other esters ,deca is 7 days, ace/prop is about 1 day...
this ofcourse in the context of the most popular oil used today...MCT... hence the most relevant for most guys ...

This is not accurate. Cypionate half life is shorter than enanthate lol, people this is 2024 you should know better and if not just google and prove yourself wrong. Also TU hl is wildly different depending on oil.