ESTER CHEAT SHEET

I always heard test cyp was 8 days, test e was 7. Test p 1 day, also heard 8-12 hours which doesn't sound right, I think it's 1 day. Tpp is 2.5 days. Deca 7-10 days, npp 2.5 but they depend on the carrier oils and probably lots of stuff I don't know. I've never brewed. I'm kinda scared of messing up but I'm more scared of doing great with it and ending up in prison which doesn't sound fun at all. It's dirt cheap too homebrew according to what I've read, after you get your percentages right with your carrier oils. They say it's gives them a god complex and I could see why it's cheap to make.

Summary:I put the dates I've heard for HL of some test esters. I could definitely be wrong, anybody feel free to give me knowledge. I read the tables above and some of what I believe are real with the carrier oils being used (MCT and grapeseed mainly).

Off topic: I know there's several converters for esters. I'm not trying to hijack your post OP but if anybody could tell me how much test cyp is equal to 225tpp/week. I've used several converters, like I said, and asked some of my gym OGs but I'm getting different answers, some some what dramatic. I would think it'd be 160% more cyp based on esters but I'd appreciate any input. Thanks again im not meaning to hijack your post. I answered my knowledge and I'm almost 40 if that matters. I read papers on AAS and other supps, plus diet and all kinds of articles and scientific journals. I'm ADHD AF so I can read something while watching a movie and usually comprehend both unless I'm having an off day. I'm ADHD but unmedicated

we are back to the old charts..... Last time I checked everyone was in agreement Cypionate has a 3.5 day half life same goes for the other esters
lol i swear over the years these numbers change! can't we have 1 source of truth, why so much variance?

this was years ago when i was researching and talking about this stuff, but everyone was in agreement that Enathate was around 4-5 days and Cypionate was 7. Did it halve in this time frame?

View attachment 291083

From Peter Bond's book.
So TU IM administration, in castor oil at 250mg/ml, 4ml is 70 days or 21 days?

Or both? Or somewhere in between?

Numbers are great, but biology ain't strictly numbers.