Estradiol cypionate for women

Evom1

10+ Year Member
Trying to track down a source for injectable estradiol, hopefully Estradiol Cypionate 10mg/ml for women's hrt. Normally I wouldn't ask for a source, but struggling to find this one. The person specifically wants injectable not oral

If anyone has a suggestion outside of an hrt clinic please let me know

Trying to track down a source for injectable estradiol, hopefully Estradiol Cypionate 10mg/ml for women's hrt. Normally I wouldn't ask for a source, but struggling to find this one. The person specifically wants injectable not oral

It’s been a few years, I ordered some for my wife. I believe it was ST.

Also, if your interested I have a recipe from a paid pharmacist.

TP has one but i believe its valerate. Its dosed pretty high 100mg/ml i believe. Doable with a .3/10 cc insulin syringe.

https://www.turkishpharmacysteroids.net/tp-usa-domestic/tp-domestic-estradiol-100

TP has one but i believe its valerate. Its dosed pretty high 100mg/ml i believe. Doable with a .3/10 cc insulin syringe.
Thanks man, I'll have to look at that Ester vs cyp to see how they differ. Her prescription is 1mg 2x weekly so it would be a little tricky with 100mg/ml although still doable

i would just make a cream since estradiol doses are small. you don't even have to mess around with geometric dilution, just dissolve in ethanol and mix into the container of cream

i would just make a cream since estradiol doses are small. you don't even have to mess around with geometric dilution, just dissolve in ethanol and mix into the container of cream
This person prefers injectable over cream but I do understand what you're saying

Back