Estradiol cypionate injection (hard to source)

clayface91

I'm a male with low estrogen, trying to locate injectable estradiol cypionate. So far it's been quite hard to locate. Help would be much appreciated.

That does help some. But I can take a handful. Easily 10 pills of the 100mg DHEA, so 1 gram and barely feel normal for 5 hours or so lol

Yeah someone recently commented here about that, inconvenient due to the need for dosing thrice daily or something like that.

I'm a male with low estrogen, trying to locate injectable estradiol cypionate. So far it's been quite hard to locate. Help would be much appreciated.
Why injectable? Telyrx has transdermal and tablet formulations which require prescription.

Why injectable? Telyrx has transdermal and tablet formulations which require prescription.
I would post a link but I can't find the rules currently to know of there is one against it. But you should check it out. You should check it out. Prescription by online physician visit. If you are in the US, it is totally above board.

Thanks everyone who has shared a bit about the potential availability of estradiol. Have started down the rabbit hole recently to learn about fair pricing.

Watching this thread, looking to source this myself, and also learn about cypionate vs valerate esters
Cypionate has a hl of 5 days and valerate 3-4 days. With a 2x week administration valarate is readily available and viable, no need for cyp

I feel like you're asking the wrong group here

Go find a forum for trans people, where like here the elders are doling out wisdom about hormones to the newbies

Just like steroid forums mind your manners, don't be a jerk and they'll point you in the right direction

I feel like you're asking the wrong group here

Go find a forum for trans people, where like here the elders are doling out wisdom about hormones to the newbies

Just like steroid forums mind your manners, don't be a jerk and they'll point you in the right direction
Nah this is where I’d prefer to ask, thanks tho. I’m not trans and not a man and there’s plenty of wisdom here.

Back