EU domestic source talk

Qingdao Sigma Chemical is a great option. They very high pass rate. Have you tried them?
It doesn't seem like they offer GHK-CU from the EU warehouse and I know from experience there will be additional customs charges from the US, I can't believe its easier to by pharmaceuticals than this peptide in the EU but I appreciate your help

It doesn't seem like they offer GHK-CU from the EU warehouse and I know from experience there will be additional customs charges from the US, I can't believe its easier to by pharmaceuticals than this peptide in the EU but I appreciate your help
They don't have it in the EU warehouse and won't ship from the US warehouse. They will ship from China. Anyway, good luck.

FYI QSC just announced upcoming group buy on GHK-CU, which means it'll include pre shipment testing and multiple blind tests by Janoshik. Not EU-EU though.

FYI QSC just announced upcoming group buy on GHK-CU, which means it'll include pre shipment testing and multiple blind tests by Janoshik. Not EU-EU though.
Thanks for your reply, after further research I found 2 sources pulsepeptides & camochem offering EU-EU with lab tests on their website, not as cheap as qsc though, pulsepeptides are looking the most likely as their tests are by Janoshik the other a company I have not heard of

Thanks for your reply, after further research I found 2 sources pulsepeptides & camochem offering EU-EU with lab tests on their website, not as cheap as qsc though, pulsepeptides are looking the most likely as their tests are by Janoshik the other a company I have not heard of

QSC delivery takes forever in any case. I find it's better to get my immediate needs filled closer to home, and take advantage of QSCs unbeatable prices to stock up for the longer term.