MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

as you guys now I am not the producer so I don't see how batches are made. but what I was told by P is that sometimes they go out of stock on some caps while vialing and capping, and they just use other caps. so the color is not what determines the batch but its label does. this just started because one guy made a suposition about some labtest he saw in other thread.

with this being said I tested what I received in january, it was over 2 thousand vials of mast E, result is posted on first page. and of course I will reimburse any labtest done

I dont want to talk you and your work down, Just sceptical because of All the talk.

I think if we get it tested and everything is fine we all profit from that. I would do my part and send it, if everything is fine i will be happy with a store credit from you to Support you.

If not i would want the reimburse otherwise of course because of the lost trust.

I dont want to talk you and your work down, Just sceptical because of All the talk.

I think if we get it tested and everything is fine we all profit from that. I would do my part and send it, if everything is fine i will be happy with a store credit from you to Support you.

If not i would want the reimburse otherwise of course because of the lost trust.

simple solution

if underdosed then reimburse cost of testing and product via cash
if its within 10% of label then store credit

@EuPharmaqo does that sound ok?

do you guys rly think its realistic that they know which vials are underdosed and chose to gave them different colored caps to make them stand out even more and look even more suspicious. this seems to be the dumbest thing someone could do lol.

do you guys rly think its realistic that they know which vials are underdosed and chose to gave them different colored caps to make them stand out even more and look even more suspicious. this seems to be the dumbest thing someone could do lol.
Sure it would, but only testing can show the truth. lol

I plan to send HGH sample to Jano.
how much store credit do i get wen the test arrive?
Its my first time sending it to jano for test what do i need to look out for?

agree what? I already said 20 times at least that I will reimburse any lab done with store credit, its even stated on the first page. I can say it again and again if you want, tired of having the same topic all day.

I plan to send HGH sample to Jano.
how much store credit do i get wen the test arrive?
Its my first time sending it to jano for test what do i need to look out for?

just tell him to take a pic of the sample unopened, so we can see its a sealed PQ HGH vial, and to post it along with the testing. then tell me how much you spent and I will send you credit accordingly

agree what? I already said 20 times at least that I will reimburse any lab done with store credit, its even stated on the first page. I can say it again and again if you want, tired of having the same topic all day.
I wanted an clear answer, keep calm. If you are tired of it, this is the solution and i will be glad to be a Part of the solution and do my part.

Will send it and keep you all informt.

I wanted an clear answer, keep calm. If you are tired of it, this is the solution and i will be glad to be a Part of the solution and do my part.

Will send it and keep you all informt.
the answer was just a few messages above. and on mainpage. and another 10 times at least.

ensure you send a sealed vial and ask jano to take a photo of the vial unopened before testing it. ensure it has the shrink visible.