MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

PHARMAQO, I made an order from your website, but it seems there is a problem with the algorithm that checks if payment has been made.

It says it checks every 15 seconds, but around 30 minutes already passed and the webpage is still in "Awaiting payment" and hasn't refreshed and shown that payment is received.

I sent you more details on Telegram.

Thanks.

PHARMAQO, I made an order from your website, but it seems there is a problem with the algorithm that checks if payment has been made.

It says it checks every 15 seconds, but around 30 minutes already passed and the webpage is still in "Awaiting payment" and hasn't refreshed and shown that payment is received.

Thanks.
I didn't experience this

Everything is fine with their algorithm, now I saw the problem comes from a slight payment miscalculation from my side.

I can see that being a problem if it was underpayment, in which case it should be easily resolved: send them the difference.

Sucks having to pay transaction fees again, but it is what it is.

If it was a big overpayment, perhaps you could request a refund of the difference after transaction fees, or more gear. I'd opt for gear to avoid losing more money with transaction fees.

Thanks.
solved. if its just the transactions fees do not send me the difference never, its not worth, I take care of that. the thing is that you need to send exactly the amount provided. if you rest the fee to the amount sent, the algorithm does not detect it and I need to manually fix it.

I can see that being a problem if it was underpayment, in which case it should be easily resolved: send them the difference.

Sucks having to pay transaction fees again, but it is what it is.

If it was a big overpayment, perhaps you could request a refund of the difference after transaction fees, or more gear. I'd opt for gear to avoid losing more money with transaction fees.
It was underpayment because I forgot to adjust the ETH amount for the fees of the network.

The fee was 0.00020000 ETH, so it's a miniscule amount of about 53 cents.

PHARMAQO responded and said there is no need for additional payments and everything is ok.