MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

I haven't been by the thread in a bit. Thought I would apologize for shooting from the hip and say that my assessment of this source as being a scammer lying in wait was incorrect.
While I still believe the way the delays were handled were wrong, this source has been proving his intentions were good and he has a bunch of satisfied clients here at meso. Its nice to see.

I agree that the delay stuff was not well handled by me. This + the complaints made me not act/answer professionally and I apologize. As I mentioned, only time can demonstrate my intentions, I am glad its working

I read from page 60 up until this page. Thus far I have seen only one order for his HGH, which was tested. Has anyone else tried his HGH, if yes, it would be awesome to share.
The HGH should be legit, judging by other reviews and comments.

I know what the expected dose-dependent blood results (GH levels) should be from 5 IUs a day, in my individual case. I will use this to check if the HGH is properly dosed.

The price is very good and PHARMAQO will be among my HGH sources if the HGH is legit.

The HGH is expected to be delivered in around 5 days. So I will post a reply in 6 days. I will do the blood test the day after I receive the HGH.