MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

I ordered anadrol from you guys last May and I never heard a word back from you. Although you were happy to take my money. Where is my package? Scam company should be banned from this forum.

normaly they send everything out ,
and good products.
mayby they are busy at the moment
I ordered anadrol from you guys last May and I never heard a word back from you. Although you were happy to take my money. Where is my package? Scam company should be banned from this forum.

will answer all mails tomorrow, have a nice sunday everyone
Send me your contact details in the off chance that I’ve been contacting the wrong email but I highly doubt it. Send your email address, telegram etc. I want this issue sorted fast.

Last edited:
Because no one here has lost a damn penny from the source. Why you waited 3 months to resolve this in the first place?
I’ve been contacting them non stop for ages and eventually gave up on the matter because I never heard anything back. I have proof of my order and everything.

If he responded to my emails maybe then I would be able to know what it is that’s going on.

I’ve been contacting them non stop for ages and eventually gave up on the matter because I never heard anything back. I have proof of my order and everything.

If he responded to my emails maybe then I would be able to know what it is that’s going on.

So all these 3 months you're trying to resolve the issue with EU pharmaqo in private? Yet you didn't know that he is a retailer and you went first to the main pharmaqo thread asking him to refund you? I don't doubt you sent the money, that's easy to verify nonetheless, but i don't remember seeing you here in the thread asking about your order. If i was in your shoes and after trying multiple times as you say to contact them with no luck, i would definitely write it here..either for help or scam alert. Not 3 months later though.