European Pharmaceuticals for European Customers!

Good day!
I have 2 Hirudoid cream tubes to donate.
For EU customers.
Pay just 15 for shipping.
Chondroitin Polysulphate 40 grams tubes.

Best regards

VISTABEL 50
Available with FEDEX Express option only!
Price 170 EUR.
Includes icepack!

Best regards
Do you have Dysport or any of the others? Do you have larger unit sizes for Vistabel?

170 euro is expensive for 50 euro and most people need way more than 50 units. Any volume discounts?

Do you have Dysport or any of the others? Do you have larger unit sizes for Vistabel?

170 euro is expensive for 50 euro and most people need way more than 50 units. Any volume discounts?

DYSPORT 500 IU is available ! 290 EUR :) but can be shipped with ice/cold pack and I suggest going for Express shipping!

170E is including shipping which is 50-60euro. So the product is 110, same price that you get at pharmacy. With 50iu I can do most of my face.( I use only on forehead and 11 lines and sometimes crowfeet)

smooth first transaction with EP, received package yesterday, 14 days to UK, proberly slowed by the postal strike this end.
Will be using again.