Europharma

if you’re looking for a trusted supplier Europharma is the place, reliable and efficient with delivery time, the supplier himself is great and if you are not sure what you need he’s happy to help,
I’ve been buying for the past 2 years now from him and never been disappointed❤️

if you’re looking for a trusted supplier Europharma is the place, reliable and efficient with delivery time, the supplier himself is great and if you are not sure what you need he’s happy to help,
I’ve been buying for the past 2 years now from him and never been disappointed❤️
true, there hand soaps seem to be incredible good
http://europharma.eu/products/
every lifter should use those to avoid crappy palms

it is pharma quality, no issues..
how you running those?
1 tampon all deep into the ass pre-workout, no pip, great pumps, just make sure not to take it out till your next shit to increase the anabolic ratio and confuse the muscles

Little faggot must be working on commission.

been using EUROPHARMMA for about 6 months now recommended by a friend who has been using it a few years who I have had no issues with delivery or quality of products as far.
I checked bloodwork checked during cycles and looked right for what am taking.

been using EUROPHARMMA for about 6 months now recommended by a friend who has been using it a few years who I have had no issues with delivery or quality of products as far.
good luck injecting yourself with popcorn oil

Awesome first post.

Nice job bumping a dead thread.

I'll believe you.... mr random asshole on an anonymous forum who sucks source cock.

Where do I send my BTC?

your talking about the eurpharma /lab brand I am talking about the website that supplies different brands from diff labs

BM Pharma
Biostra
Rewix
Ect..

Lmao
BM
That's a red flag already.

Buddy, stop your shilling please.
You literally created an account to shill here.

No one is falling for your revival of dead threads.

your talking about the eurpharma /lab brand I am talking about the website that supplies different brands from diff labs

BM Pharma
Biostra
Rewix
Ect..
I’m talking about don’t come up in here shilling for a known fuck up with shitty gear! It’s fact!