Ever wondered what Testosterone impurities are? Check this out.

Night_Owl

Click to enlarge image.
Source: Jordan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Volume 12, No. 1, 2019

100529-115465-1-PB-page-004.jpg

Why couldn’t you have given me this last time I asked about the impurities of testosterone synthesis? You told me usually it’s unesterified hormone?
Well, most of the time it's the unesterified hormone and the acid form which the ester is made indeed.

Not at all times I do remember all the knowledge that I have, or have open pharmacopoeia at my disposal... and not at all times I have the time to extensively answer all the questions in depth...

Well, it's not too useful info altogether, except the fact that all the impurities are pretty much harmless - so it's valuable for that.

Well, most of the time it's the unesterified hormone and the acid form which the ester is made indeed.

Not at all times I do remember all the knowledge that I have, or have open pharmacopoeia at my disposal... and not at all times I have the time to extensively answer all the questions in depth...

Well, it's not too useful info altogether, except the fact that all the impurities are pretty much harmless - so it's valuable for that.
Appreciate the reply Jano, thank you. I only ask because this is more what I was expecting when I asked about the synthesis byproducts, appreciate your reply man.