Exercise suggestions for power rack

ksm2

I'm in the process of building a homegym and finally got a nice power rack. Looking for inspiration what other exercises i could do with it, want to make a new push pull legs plan.

I have so far

- lat pulldowns
- pullups/chinups
- seated rows
- facepulls
- tricep pushdowns
- bicep pulls
- bench press
- incline bench press
- squats
- calf raises
- ohp

Any other suggestions?

This is the rack

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGh1m1uB7L8

Only thing I see missing are deadlifts, stiff legged or bodybuilding style “ from the knee cap to lockout. Or good old regular deadlifts.

I'm in the process of building a homegym and finally got a nice power rack. Looking for inspiration what other exercises i could do with it, want to make a new push pull legs plan.

I have so far

- lat pulldowns
- pullups/chinups
- seated rows
- facepulls
- tricep pushdowns
- bicep pulls
- bench press
- incline bench press
- squats
- calf raises
- ohp

Any other suggestions?

This is the rack

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGh1m1uB7L8

Only thing I see missing are deadlifts, stiff legged or bodybuilding style “ from the knee cap to lockout. Or good old regular deadlifts.

Single leg/alternating leg RDLs with a barbell, high(ish) reps. Maybe not the best for hypertrophy gains but working with the equipment you have... can still get good glute work.

Also glute bridges. Don't need a ton of weight if you can mind-muscle those glute contractions. Do 'em till it burns.

Has anyone tried such neck trainers? I only tried those strap on head trainers, which are absolutely horrible.

atx-nto_03_1.png

atx-nto_atmo_02.png

I’d pass on the neck thing, I usto use the old head strap with chain and weights back in the day also and a ton of neck bridges for football. Now with a herniated c5/c6 those are all a no go for me. Hitting with my head a lot was probably worse than the neck training.

Mike Tyson usto do all those football neck exercises with the idea a thicker neck will stabilize the head more resisting knockouts and injury “super logical” but he said it destroyed his neck and hindered his career in his opinion.

Back to the main topic, like the other guy said above look for dip handles for your rack, also get a landmine attachment for it so u can do t bar rows. That’s 2 things I’m mainly missing that I would like to have dips and t bar.

Also congrats on the home gym, looks like a solid rack. I have my home gym set up pretty well myself I have a huge living room for no reason so I made half of it my gym. My iron paradise I love it and don’t know what I would do without it. I hardly even go to the gym with friends anymore, it’s just so convenient.