Exhausted on Primo

Personally absolutely sucks. I don’t use it. Some people can take it, I can’t.
I get weird reactions almost like I’m getting a weak flushed feeling for a few minutes to an hour. Elevates my BP as well

I also weirdly get more soreness. Probably inhibits my recovery
I was getting tons more shoulder issues when I was vaping. Quit about a year ago and recovery has improved a ton

Personally absolutely sucks. I don’t use it. Some people can take it, I can’t.
I get weird reactions almost like I’m getting a weak flushed feeling for a few minutes to an hour. Elevates my BP as well

I also weirdly get more soreness. Probably inhibits my recovery
I use swedish snus. Pouches range anywhere from 8mg to 43mg per pouch.

I sleep like crap every time I bump up the test or after adding in my first derivative. I added Mast E 400mg 4 weeks ago and will sleep for 4 hours and will wake up wired. Takes hours to fall back asleep.

Eventually my body gets use to the bump up in Test and I'll sleep normal again but it takes weeks of trash sleep until then (I still grow well though).

I wonder if it's the nicotine combined with the Anabolics that wires me or my brain just gets wired on anabolics period. If this happens to a non nicotine user I'd know my answer

I use swedish snus. Pouches range anywhere from 8mg to 43mg per pouch.

I sleep like crap every time I bump up the test or after adding in my first derivative. I added Mast E 400mg 4 weeks ago and will sleep for 4 hours and will wake up wired. Takes hours to fall back asleep.

Eventually my body gets use to the bump up in Test and I'll sleep normal again but it takes weeks of trash sleep until then (I still grow well though).

I wonder if it's the nicotine combined with the Anabolics that wires me or my brain just gets wired on anabolics period. If this happens to a non nicotine user I'd know my answer
That’s all interesting!

I know nicotine has an effect on our brains and if you have adhd it can help with focus, but also is more addictive.
I’m definitely not educated on its effects with the brain. Definitely some people on here who can give you a definite answer tho.

I never touched anything over 4mg at a time. get way too much of a buzz. Personally don’t like that feeling all that much.

That’s all interesting!

I know nicotine has an effect on our brains and if you have adhd it can help with focus, but also is more addictive.
I’m definitely not educated on its effects with the brain. Definitely some people on here who can give you a definite answer tho.

I never touched anything over 4mg at a time. get way too much of a buzz. Personally don’t like that feeling all that much.

Well I know if a non nicotine user experiences partial insomnia from anabolics (besides tren) I know it's not the nicotine at fault.

I'm personally a huge nicotine fan. My brain loves it for some reason. I look forward to my first pouch every morning.

Well I know if a non nicotine user experiences partial insomnia from anabolics (besides tren) I know it's not the nicotine at fault.

I'm personally a huge nicotine fan. My brain loves it for some reason. I look forward to my first pouch every morning.
Totally get that. I still 5-6 months after quitting, crave a vape or some pouches out of nowhere. Pretty strong craving. Way more than food craving.