• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Exposing Raw Hormone Suppliers

Well, as long as I'm here...

Steroid Edge sold me test e that tested at 30% purity. When I emailed the results to him, he stopped replying to my emails.

Steroid Edge sold me test e that tested at 30% purity. When I emailed the results to him, he stopped replying to my emails.
Funny to see Astro threads resurface.... Sometimes we should learn from our history.

Being new to this forum maybe I shouldn't have put my first post in this thread...
Just wanted to share my recent dissatisfaction with a "popular" raw source (QR)
I hope my Ukrainian connect does me right, and I expect he will.

Come on Flenser, you have been here long enough to know what to do about this.

Announce the opening of Flenser Labs, and promote your Grand Opening BOGO sale on Test E. This should help you unload some of that Test E.

Also announce that test c, test p, deca, var, winny and liquid dbol will all be available next month after you're done brewing them. However, just put that underdosed test e in all the vials.

But in the meantime, sell the heck out of that test e. Sure it'll be weak, but it'll pass Labmax. In fact, include a free labmax vial a and vial b with every test e order!

You can do this, Flenser!

Come on Flenser, you have been here long enough to know what to do about this.

Announce the opening of Flenser Labs, and promote your Grand Opening BOGO sale on Test E. This should help you unload some of that Test E.

Also announce that test c, test p, deca, var, winny and liquid dbol will all be available next month after you're done brewing them. However, just put that underdosed test e in all the vials.

But in the meantime, sell the heck out of that test e. Sure it'll be weak, but it'll pass Labmax. In fact, include a free labmax vial a and vial b with every test e order!

You can do this, Flenser!

Im leaning more towards Flenser Pharmaceuticals. Really has a nice ring to it

And Flenser, since you are one of the Labmax trusted authorities around these parts, I believe the following slogan may work for you...
"I 'max it, you whack it".

Be a do'er Flenser!

And Flenser, since you are one of the Labmax trusted authorities around these parts, I believe the following slogan may work for you...
"I 'max it, you whack it".

Be a do'er Flenser!
Don't you think I should at least change my name? I mean how would it feel getting flensed by a guy called flenser? ; )

So I have been thinking and this hasn't been done anywhere else. As we know Raw suppliers out of China are known for selling low quality/bunk raws. I will be doing testing on a few suppliers that I have never used to see who is who. I think suppliers on this forum who have a negative test result should expose their source, this way we get to the root of the problem.

Will this change the game? No, but it will have a major impact when a google search for a supplier to see if they are legit proves they are not. This is another step at exposing and weeding out the BS suppliers and hopefully putting the pressure on the underground. Just my opinion but I think it is a good one.
You got that right!
Just to add Its not only quality concern its also delivery concern,they say fast secure delivery and when you pay It isn't that secure only fast but fast rip off! Also they don't reship as promised. I didn't have chance to test it, but If sending take this "serious" probably they are same with quality
Shanghai Taigui

Blast from the past. He never did get that raw hormone thing down did he.

My last order was from Hongkong Yuancheng Saichuang Technology Co., Ltd
He operates on ec21 "peter" <peter@ycphar.com>
Items ordered:
20g test cyp
20g npp
20g eq
1g tren ace - free sample

NEVER received eq!
test and tren was bunk!

Be safe guys!

Items ordered:
20g test cyp
20g npp
20g eq

NEVER received eq!
test and tren was bunk!

Be safe guys!
Thanks for posting up an sorry you got burned. With this post you will save countless guy's from being sold bunk ass shit.

Items ordered:
20g test cyp
20g npp
20g eq

NEVER received eq!
test and tren was bunk!

Be safe guys!
how long did it take to receive? They aren't very responsive after you pay them I hear..

how long did it take to receive? They aren't very responsive after you pay them I hear..

Can't remember exactly but i received my order very quick.Communication was good and packing was impressive but when i receive my order i notice that there is no boldenone. I contacted him again and he said maybe the customs take it :D
Then he said if i buy 100g of tren ace he will send me 100ml of boldenone for free :D
I said send me boldenone then we can talk but never heard from him again.

Can't remember exactly but i received my order very quick.Communication was good and packing was impressive but when i receive my order i notice that there is no boldenone. I contacted him again and he said maybe the customs take it :D
Then he said if i buy 100g of tren ace he will send me 100ml of boldenone for free :D
I said send me boldenone then we can talk but never heard from him again.
I never got tracking. And the rep is not responding. Got photos of stealth. But that's it. Pm me

Items ordered:
20g test cyp
20g npp
20g eq

NEVER received eq!
test and tren was bunk!

Be safe guys!
Just curious...Did you have bloodwork ran in the test?

Mao,labs is still around but switching things up as of late but no complaints until till now deff.interesting, since myself nor friends have had any recent problems.

Just curious...Did you have bloodwork ran in the test?

I know what you gonna say... however i didn't have blood work done i don't have that much money to waste... I mean i feel no change in my sex drive from his testosterone so why i would waste more money just to make sure that my stuff is bunk?