• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Fake 72iu Humatrope Kits???

Opti was the new cool kid on the block but has to, by now, be considered a top tier generic gh supplier. No question about that. Opti cut his teeth right here. Not only did he survive...he flourished. Aren't but a handful of sources that can say that.
I saw TP mentioned. Along with HK, they are the Gold Standard when it comes to generic gh.
What do @opti , TP, and HK attribute their success to? Testing, testing, and then more testing. Its the meso way.
Now, I haven't seen my dude...who is conspicuous by his absence...he's a friend of the Community. He brings USA Pharmacy grade GH to us at the lowest advertised price on the planet by any legit source.
126iu's of Serostim for $590 plus $10 to ship. That's $4.76/iu. Its a no brainer imo.
I don't want to derail this thread from where it was. We were naming the major players in the world of GH. We'd be remiss if we neglected to mention the Homeboy, @Serono.
If retirement ever comes for The Man(Serono), I can almost guarantee the price for 126iu kits will increase by $100 seemingly overnight.

I hope member @Qwert keeps us informed on this developing situation?
Don't give up hope. I like to let things happen and see how those involved react to outside stimuli before turning up the heat. No reason to show all our cards so early in the game.
I say "Our" because you'll only go this alone if that's how you want it to be. It is your money. But, if you'd like a hand in this thing, I'd be happy to help in any way I can. I've got some ideas on how to proceed depending on our adversary's moves.
Our only move right now is to get a vial of that shit out to @janoshik ...stat. I'll bring him up to speed if need be.
I wrote to Jano & am working on getting a kit out to him to test for 350 Euro, however, these for sure are not legit pharma kits as I was promised.

I've been on 8iu for a few months with zero sides or positives & I've been on enough GH in the past to know what I'm supposed to feel.

Bostin doesn't seem to interested in stepping in & says to work it out with Adnan, but Adnan stopped answering my e-mails days ago when he got busted & I suspect he will never answer again.

I really appreciate the help & advice from the members here. If this was a couple of grand, I'd just blow it off & move on, but $20,000 is hard to swallow.

I'm here in Ontario. I go to the walk in and ask. I tell them I am running GH and want to stay safe. At that point they are obligated Lol!

Sorry to hear your story..... What a piece of shit
I'm in BC & I've tried this with 2 walk in clinics & my own family Doc, who knows I'm on gear, but all have refused in the past.

Now, I haven't seen my dude...who is conspicuous by his absence...he's a friend of the Community. He brings USA Pharmacy grade GH to us at the lowest advertised price on the planet by any legit source.
126iu's of Serostim for $590 plus $10 to ship. That's $4.76/iu. Its a no brainer imo.
I don't want to derail this thread from where it was. We were naming the major players in the world of GH. We'd be remiss if we neglected to mention the Homeboy, @Serono.
If retirement ever comes for The Man(Serono), I can almost guarantee the price for 126iu kits will increase by $100 seemingly overnight.
Yes, but limited quantities by necessity when you have the real deal

Bostin doesn't seem to interested in stepping in & says to work it out with Adnan, but Adnan stopped answering my e-mails days ago when he got busted & I suspect he will never answer again.

I really appreciate the help & advice from the members here. If this was a couple of grand, I'd just blow it off & move on, but $20,000 is hard to swallow.
That's fine. You'll work it out with adnan in absentia. You've got to work it out on the forum since adnan won't give you an audience privately. Bostin has to support that since adnan won't play ball.
Bostin is gonna be tired of adnan who should be handling this,,,instead its playing out on the forum. It isn't making bostin any coin. Its hurting adnans sales.
I completely destroyed adnans existence outside of bostins forum. I ran him off superiormuscle, muscle&science, and ugbb.
Talked all kinds of shit after I told the truth about that cocksucker. Looks like its time to start stomping him out once again.

THIS IS THE BEST FAKE STORY I HAVE EVER READ !!!! No one is so dumb and buy for 20.000 dollars from a unknown source.
Adnan is a known pos scammer. It isn't a stretch to believe he would fuck somebody again, given the opportunity. And he wasn't really an unknown source. He was probably the source most pushed on Bostin's board.

THIS IS THE BEST FAKE STORY I HAVE EVER READ !!!! No one is so dumb and buy for 20.000 dollars from a unknown source.
I guess I also faked the bitcoin transfers, my e-mails with Adnan & pic I posted of multiple kits with the same serial # just because I need attention.

Oh, I also faked all the threads about Adnan selling fake GH, as well as the e-mail directly from Bostin claiming that he was sold fake GH by Adnan & that he's banned him from selling pharma GH on his forum.

Btw, Adanan is not an unkown source on Bosin's forum. He's a well known sponsor & recommended by Bostin for years.

Adnan is a known pos scammer. It isn't a stretch to believe he would fuck somebody again, given the opportunity. And he wasn't really an unknown source. He was probably the source most pushed on Bostin's board.
Adnan is one of Bostin's most recommended sources on his board, where I've been a member for years, going so far as to writing personal testimony about the quality of his products & how his stuff comes directly from legit Turkish pharmacies.

Sorry that's a hard one, but who doesn't look before he leaps sounds like you could afford it most people would be devastated.

I've been calling out Adnan on Bostin's forum & people are coming out with their own stories of being sold counterfeits now.

So far he seems to be also selling fake pharma gear & xanax.

The guy who complained of not feeling anything on the pharma xanax he bought was told by Adnan that it's not the xanax, but the fact that he has built up a tolerance to it. So not his fault, but the customer's fault.

I had a kit sent to Janoshik to have professionally assayed in a lab & the results contained ZERO GH.

Adnan sold me $20,000 in fake GH.

Attachments

• Test Report #09780.png
    Test Report #09780.png
    214.8 KB · Views: 44