Fake bayer testoviron thread

white couch

I just bought a few bayer testoviron amps. Compared to the current rimobolan bayer I have, the oil is much thinner. I know castor oil sticks to the damn amp, I have to slightly poke/hit the rimo amp, compared to the current testoviron amp which I just turn upside down and most of the time it instantly makes the oil move.

There is also no dot on the amp that shows where to put pressure to break.

Did I just get a fake?

I also posted in the "Steroids in Thailand 2022 my experience" thread because someone else had the same looking box for testoviron, but I need to know quite soon if I should ditch these or not

Anyone able to help here?

Thank you

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    312.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    155 KB · Views: 12
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 13
real testoviron oil is very thin, but youre more likely to get fake pharma than fake UGL. test
the testoviron i would buy from the pharmacy wasn't an amp, it was an redi-ject kit
also portugal looks like a red flag but i dont know
also the box labeling look like crap

Thank you for the reply
Seems overall fake

I've added some pics with the ampule as well. It writes in portuguese but the "expires in" is written in Turkish

Attachments

• 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    456.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    447.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    407 KB · Views: 6
Thank you for the reply
Seems overall fake

I've added some pics with the ampule as well. It writes in portuguese but the "expires in" is written in Turkish
yeah bro looks like that was made with a $50 label maker lol
i wouldnt buy "pharma" gear unless i bought it directly from a pharmacy in a non-touristic country.

the amp is supposed to be engraved, not wrapped like a school project

for anyone in the future reading this, you are 100x more likely to get fake gear by trying to buy pharma. I would rather buy an unlabled vial someone sharpied "test E" on the cap of

Last edited: