Fake HCG from QSC?

I read the first 10 pages and it’s honestly a shit show over there so far. Not sure I want to bother.

Dunno haven’t scoured every page of the thread. Tests have been great and feedback has been great as of recently, just placed an order a few days ago and will review them as well + post some bloods

I recently got 3,500IU HCG vials from QSC that failed the pregnancy test. I first put about 350IU on one diluted with water, then after that I did over 1,000IU on a new test with less water for a higher concentration. Both returned negative.

Am I doing something wrong or should I conclude QSC gave me fake HCG?

Tried to place an order and they never came back to me, so I couldn't say anything about product quality, only that human skills and service are subpar ;)

Oh you know, one of the most very basic parts of the process. It amazes me that people continue to use them after issues continue to happen, still selling old underfilled product with floaters just to clear stock etc. There are higher quality and cheaper options now and you don’t have to endure being treated like a piece of shit by Tracy’s emotionally stunted brain.

what other sources are out there that are better ? im new here its a serious question

I know my hcg (from QSC) is good because whenever I start to fall asleep I get a boner. I wake up with a boner every time I wake up to go pee. When I wake up in the morning it's with a boner.
I call it the Boner test...pretty original ya?

this happens to me just by taking testosterone

I recently got 3,500IU HCG vials from QSC that failed the pregnancy test. I first put about 350IU on one diluted with water, then after that I did over 1,000IU on a new test with less water for a higher concentration. Both returned negative.

Am I doing something wrong or should I conclude QSC gave me fake HCG?

what happen did you ever get a positive pregnancy test? please update im considering adding hcg to my testosterone

I know my hcg (from QSC) is good because whenever I start to fall asleep I get a boner. I wake up with a boner every time I wake up to go pee. When I wake up in the morning it's with a boner.
I call it the Boner test...pretty original ya?

Your e2 is most likely running too low most of the time, which could be problematic for health long term, and HCG is just normalizing that ;)