Fasted Glucose and HGH

meteldeth

M41
5'10''
13-14%
on TRT+ on a cut with Terzepitide

6 days into starting GH @ 2iu a night before bed 1hr after the last meal

Fasted glucose before starting was 70's, yesterday was 99, today was 122 ?

I splurged on a few slices of pizza (an hour before taking it) last night for the first time in a few months, I think the hgh has brought my appetite back as well.

How do you all manage GH and carb timing? Am i eating too late in the evening and that's what's causing the spikes in the morning glucose?

I was thinking of moving to a morning injection with a 4 hour post fast or moving meals to earlier in the day and turning dinner into a late lunch. I was hoping to get to a morning and bedtime dose once i get done with a few week loading phase but now I'm not sure when I'd be able to eat.

The 122 is concerning. Move your gh timing further away from food. Especially something like pizza that's going to digest slowly.

M41
5'10''
13-14%
on TRT+ on a cut with Terzepitide

6 days into starting GH @ 2iu a night before bed 1hr after the last meal

Fasted glucose before starting was 70's, yesterday was 99, today was 122 ?

I splurged on a few slices of pizza (an hour before taking it) last night for the first time in a few months, I think the hgh has brought my appetite back as well.

How do you all manage GH and carb timing? Am i eating too late in the evening and that's what's causing the spikes in the morning glucose?

I was thinking of moving to a morning injection with a 4 hour post fast or moving meals to earlier in the day and turning dinner into a late lunch. I was hoping to get to a morning and bedtime dose once i get done with a few week loading phase but now I'm not sure when I'd be able to eat.
What ever came of this for you, what actions did you take.

Back