Favourite cycle during growth faze

100mg of Test-E per day, being a long ester with daily injections, keeps levels super stable, and 700mg per week is seriously powerful.

20mg of Trest-A per day right after waking up, highly anabolic, and since the half-life is around 8-10 hours, the adrenergic effects won't interfere with my sleep.

10iu of Humalog pre-workout for better nutrient partitioning and a crazy pump at the gym.

4iu of HGH for GH/IGF-1, which massively boosts recovery, and works synergistically with insulin. Together, they make me keep growing week after week, like it’s my first cycle every time.

Dianabol for the fullness and strength gains, which trigger hypertrophy way more effectively for me than just increasing reps or sets.

Metformin daily to maintain perfect fasting blood glucose, despite the insulin resistance induced by both insulin/HGH

something with a good amount of test in it, lots of food, and training volume and intensity that lies somewhere in between perfect recovery and flu-like fatigue

100mg of Test-E per day, being a long ester with daily injections, keeps levels super stable, and 700mg per week is seriously powerful.

20mg of Trest-A per day right after waking up, highly anabolic, and since the half-life is around 8-10 hours, the adrenergic effects won't interfere with my sleep.

10iu of Humalog pre-workout for better nutrient partitioning and a crazy pump at the gym.

4iu of HGH for GH/IGF-1, which massively boosts recovery, and works synergistically with insulin. Together, they make me keep growing week after week, like it’s my first cycle every time.

Dianabol for the fullness and strength gains, which trigger hypertrophy way more effectively for me than just increasing reps or sets.

Metformin daily to maintain perfect fasting blood glucose, despite the insulin resistance induced by both insulin/HGH
I also like frequent pinning. Did it my last 2 cycles.

500-750 test e
900-1200mq eq
400mg tren e
1/3rd vial qsc gh (12-13.33iu/day)
Insulin pre and post workout

Feel like you grow fast and lean on this. Tren and gh really counters fat gain, while test/eq/slin really drive the growth

Back