feeling like im missing shots using 2 brands of test E

yea their customer service and shipping is amazing. So is their Dbol. I just left my opinion on their test :) think you should try to be happier man it wouldnt hurt

Run the crash test I mentioned. I should've suggested it earlier, You know I've been decent with you, it'll clear it up once and for all. And if the test doesn't crystallize and "crash" there'll be more questions.

Run the crash test I mentioned. I should've suggested it earlier, You know I've been decent with you, it'll clear it up once and for all. And if the test doesn't crystallize and "crash" there'll be more questions.
does it matter how much is in there? can i use the basically empt vial

and preciate you for being cool im new to actually commenting and nobody here seems to try to help but you so thanks bro

does it matter how much is in there? can i use the basically empt vial

Please use a full one. It's easy to undo and the results will be clearer. Also, the seal will help reduce any. conspiracy theories.

Don't worry, if it crashes it'll be a lesson. for everyone and quickly forgotten. It's the standup thing to do. Like I said, we're all prone to feels. Half the time it's what prompts users to test.

Also peace of mind is great to find when you can, which, hopefully, this will provide.

BTW , the freezer method doesn't always "clump" into a big chunk because it happens too quickly, but the test will crystallize and stay crystallized after thawing.

yea their customer service and shipping is amazing. So is their Dbol. I just left my opinion on their test :) think you should try to be happier man it wouldnt hurt
I'm happy AF! The only reason I'm giving you shit is:
1. your first post was to trash a source
2. you didn't even get blood work to see if maybe something else was going on
3. you can post in the GA thread but don't say anything except how amazing they are

Like @Ghoul said we have all fallen for the "feels". Lets get some solid data and go from there.

I'm happy AF! The only reason I'm giving you shit is:
1. your first post was to trash a source
2. you didn't even get blood work to see if maybe something else was going on
3. you can post in the GA thread but don't say anything except how amazing they are

Like @Ghoul said we have all fallen for the "feels". Lets get some solid data and go from there.
alr then thats fair. im a new member maybe try to teach or help me understand how to properly go about this. This obv makes me look bad but i think it makes you look worse. if u go on here and treat every new person like this no one is going to want to say anything peroid bro.

alr then thats fair. im a new member maybe try to teach or help me understand how to properly go about this. This obv makes me look bad but i think it makes you look worse. if u go on here and treat every new person like this no one is going to want to say anything peroid bro.

This is a space for men (overwhelmingly), with higher levels of male hormones than usual, so while sometimes unfortunate, like all groups of men, there's always going to be a trial by fire for the new guys, especially if they express opinions too early, rather than ask questions and stay humble until they've earned their place. You're ok, nobody can strangle you through the screen.

Back