• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Female Anavar Experience - Highlight: Voice change

My wife ran 10mgs a day for like 6 weeks and had no ill side affects, our var was actually var though. Sounds like this lady didnt have real var, maybe straight winny?? Var is anabolic and slightly androgenic, hard to imagine var doing this.
That was my thought as well. Winni is a lot rougher on a female and is cheap.

That was my thought as well. Winni is a lot rougher on a female and is cheap.

Whatever it was I hardly doubt it was real var. I know a few guys, including yourself that have only had good results with lady var, but then again we normally test our shit.

Whatever it was I hardly doubt it was real var. I know a few guys, including yourself that have only had good results with lady var, but then again we normally test our shit.
She ran astro var when it was good. And her results were damn near impressive. Also ran pharma.primo, now that she had to drop. At 25mg week she couldn't walk cause of how inflamed her lady part became.

She ran astro var when it was good. And her results were damn near impressive. Also ran pharma.primo, now that she had to drop. At 25mg week she couldn't walk cause of how inflamed her lady part became.

Ive always wanted to get her primo but she doesnt like the idea of injecting, heard its insane for a womans libido and gains beat out var. She just started a var cycle again. She looks better now than before the baby, shes always talking shit about fat ladies that have toddlers, she says theres no excuse for being fat after child birth.

Ive always wanted to get her primo but she doesnt like the idea of injecting, heard its insane for a womans libido and gains beat out var. She just started a var cycle again. She looks better now than before the baby, shes always talking shit about fat ladies that have toddlers, she says theres no excuse for being fat after child birth.

If any injectable, a low dose of high quality HGH with oxandrolona would be optimal

It
Might be something else in that pill ! If you have soemthing left you should do a lab max to confirm !

This is a great write up for all the females. There's not much info ,logs , cycles that a girl will post.
Thank you

Don't really know much about the topic; but, I do recall the great Dan Duchaine once observe that many of the more powerful anabolic on the market were hormones not normally or naturally produced by men (or in men's bodies); but, only naturally produced by women pregnant with male fetuses.

Now, obviously there is a difference between pregnant or not; but, I think DD's point was that women very well may be more equiped to handle moderate doses and short cycles of androgens than commonly thought. DD was also known as his time as a "steroid advisor" or "steroid guru" to have worked with a lot female BBs (so presumably he saw a lot up close).

Short conclusion would be most like the OP will be fine long term and if said person indeed is actually that adverse to possible sides, most likely they were very correct in running way from anabolics (due to their own preferences and degree of risk aversion).

Don't really know much about the topic; but, I do recall the great Dan Duchaine once observe that many of the more powerful anabolic on the market were hormones not normally or naturally produced by men (or in men's bodies); but, only naturally produced by women pregnant with male fetuses.

Now, obviously there is a difference between pregnant or not; but, I think DD's point was that women very well may be more equiped to handle moderate doses and short cycles of androgens than commonly thought. DD was also known as his time as a "steroid advisor" or "steroid guru" to have worked with a lot female BBs (so presumably he saw a lot up close).

Short conclusion would be most like the OP will be fine long term and if said person indeed is actually that adverse to possible sides, most likely they were very correct in running way from anabolics (due to their own preferences and degree of risk aversion).
Brb, I'm going out extracting tren from pregnant chicks.

Anavar at 10mg for a female is a low dose. I don't think any virilization would happen with that low of a dose. I'd be almost certain it wasn't var. Anavar being one of the most faked compounds on the market. Cause.7-10xs in my experience the var has been shit.
My thoughts exactly. Either the OP is creating this illusion due to paranoia or the post is bullshit. 8 days?

Sounds like dbol.

Poster, do you have any knowledge as to whether or not this was actually anavar? I imagine it wasn't pharma grade....

Hello everyone, I just logged on today to see all of these comments. Surprised so much response! I'm almost flattered. ;) haha.

Okay I'm not going to quote anyone's post specifically because so many of you were asking the same stuff. So I hope you get the responses you are looking for:
I made this post purely as personal experience. I do not expect my results to be taken extremely seriously or scientifically - thus is why the information I provided is from "first person" experience rather than a "scientific journal" approach with minute details and specific measurements and recordings. So, being that this is more of a colloquial post - please bear in mind that there is not a lot of "hard evidence," so to say... so please respond appropriately and expect information as such of personal experience.

As I said, when I was researching experiences, there is seriously lacking information for female anavar use (or really, anabolics in general female usage).

I am posting this merely to contribute to the female discussion and hope that other women will also start being more open about their results. I know that I did not run a full course, so as I mentioned, I do not expect to be taken super "seriously," rather, I felt it was important to contribute what I had simply because there is such a lack of information and discussion in the female parameter.

OKAY! Now that I have put my disclaimer out there... on to your questions:

You're right, I have not gone through the process to "officially" confirm what I was taking. I will say, I am acquainted with some very high end scientists and chemists as I am a "scientist" of sorts myself and acquaint with high end personal. This was made for me in a research lab and I was apart of the process. No, it's not "officially" confirmed but I am quite positive of what I took. I took it in liquid form with alcohol as a base, taken orally via measured dropper.

Such that I cannot give you "official" confirmation of its status, you're all right that there is a chance it was not Var. I do not know much about anabolics, you have all mentioned Dbol - I have not done enough research on the subject to give a fair opinion on whether perhaps it is Dbol. You may provide links or insight as to why you think it is Dbol?

Yes I understand 10mg/day is an extremely small dose. I am a small woman and I have always been extremely sensitive to drugs and side effects. I am one of those "cheap date" people - drugs affect me quickly and at extremely small doses. I also tend to be more sensitive to undesired side effects than others, in my personal experience.

It has been said it is extremely unlikely that my voice would change – nevertheless, there is a chance. And for me, it happened. However, like I mentioned, it did not affect my speaking voice. Rather – only my singing voice and my “laughing” voice – and only in a small way that was not noticeable to others except one or two of my close friends. I chose to stop for fear this change would become more prominent and/or permanent.

I find it interesting that someone attacked me for caring that my voice changed. It is my experience in this life, not yours, and I chose that the positive effects of Var were not more desireable than my natural voice. I am an extremely feminine looking woman and very petite, I am happy with my natural voice and have decided that my natural voice is more important than any desireable effects from the Var. Especially because I chose to use the Var simply as a means to accentuate my current gains in the gym – as I pointed out, I work hard in the gym and eat well, I am generally happy with my image I only thought the Var might accentuate what I am already happy with. In addition, as someone who enjoys experimentation, I wanted to see how Var would affect me personally as a means to scientific end.

I would think a forum like this would appreciate someone who is self-aware and knows what they want/don’t want out of anabolics before starting the process. For me, I chose that I was willing to endure any non-permanent side effects (acne, increased body temp, etc), but I was not willing to affect my life permanently with undesired effects. That is my choice and I am sticking to it. However, as I pointed out, it is up to the woman taking it. I know there are other woman like me who wish to try anavar, woman who do not want any masculining effects, so I was merely providing my experience and my opinion geared at those women.

I know there are many women who would not give a second thought to my concerns. That is their choice and I hope that they also write about their experience for the good and learning of the female anabolics discussion.

This was an extremely informal testing process for me. My approach was informal and done very individualized. I cannot give any official results – however, these were my personal results and opinion.

EDIT - I should also mention that my girl friend took this drug from the same lab before me. She took it for 6 weeks and had absolutely no effects - desired or otherwise. I should also mention, she DOES NOT work out and I couldn't understand why she was taking it in the first place. The only effect she noticed was that her sex drive increased. I mention this only to point out that YES every woman responds differently. So comparing my experience to anyone else's as using that comparison as a means of saying that my experience is not valid is extremely unfair.

Okay I think I covered it all… I am certainly open to additional questions/insights. Also I am curious why people think it was perhaps Dbol or something different than the Var. (Although it was made in a research lab I am personally acquainted with, so I doubt they would make something completely different?) I am open to insight or comments, thanks!

Last edited:
Okay so you said that it was "made for you in a research lab". What exactly does that mean? Are you saying that someone synthesized oxandrolone for you or they simple put var raws in a liquid suspension?

Whoremoans, this lab also partakes in synthesizing pharmaceutical grade drugs. I am sure that their approach to this project was nothing less.
However, like I mentioned - no. I cannot officially confirm what I took. So your concern remains that yes perhaps I did not take Var.

What if she was actually taking dbol and thought it was var?
I don't know. Even with Dball, eight days seems not enough for drastic changes. I could be wrong though. Maybe @Michael Scally MD can chime in here.

And the OP makes a good point about sensitivity. My girlfriend took Nyquil for a cold unknowingly to her that it would knock her out for 2 days.