Female introduction post

Welcome! Always glad to see new women on Meso.

I have written a couple threads & posts that you might find interesting:

Women and rhGH: Misconceptions abound

How oral (hormonal) contraceptive use reduces rhGH efficacy (if relevant for you):

Factors that Diminish GH Response (↓Δ IGF-I); The Purpose of the Serum IGF-I Test: A Revision (2.0) [Author: Type-IIx]

Guide: How to Establish your Base-Line IGF-I (Serum) in Order to Determine Dose/Response (ΔIGF-I) to Agents that Increase IGF-I (e.g., rhGH)

A GH and fat loss protocol (rhGH lipolysis) that is science-based

And a book that I plan to publish soon, titled Bolus: A Practical and Research Guide to the Use of recombinant human Growth Hormone (rhGH):

Table of Contents. I have since added new sections & subsections on the topic of GH Secretagogues (Ghrelin mimetics; GH-releasing hormone analogues).

If you have any particular topics relevant to female use of rhGH or secretagogues that come to mind, please do let me know for me to consider adding such sections/topics to the book.
Thank you I will definitely check these out! I appreciate your response and the warm welcome.

Enjoyed reading your introduction. Been reading up on the hgh secretagogues but keep wondering if low dose hgh isn't just the way to go. So much scary 'it'll ruin your endogenous hgh production' stuff out there though. Now to read through @Type-IIx 's content :) And then, get some labwork done!