Finasteride EOD or ed help!

So cycled in past and now on trt. Started noticing hair thinning so hopped on minoxidil two years back. Recently started finasteride 1mg a day about 6 months ago. Didn't notice much but did notice less shedding a bit but recently switched to EOD dosing since it was affecting my morning wood a bit. Switching helped my libido but no I feel like my hair feels so thin and is shedding like crazy. Should I go back to ed? I heard there was no difference between EOD and ed besides less sides. Any help would be appreciated!

You can take it e3d or even e4d my doc told me. I would stay on ed until the regrowth cycles has completed and then you can go e3d. beware bro that shit can fuck you up big time. It fucked up my sex life so bad dude, I couldn't hold my load for more than 1 min and I used to be that dude that would stop early cuz it would take me forever to finish and if get tired so id just say babe you good? shed say yeah 3 times and if be ok cool and just pass out. But I started having PE really bad and it was embarrassing as fuck dude. It has some weird ass side effects. It switch to the topical version or try something else. If you're already noticing morning wood issues. be careful bro, or try .5mg a day maybe. If it were me I wouldn't take it though

I just split it into .5mg/ED instead of 1mg/ED. When doc prescribed it, I asked if I could start low and see how I feel and he was cool with that. So I started at .25mg/ED. That slowed and eventually stopped the hair loss at a TRT level of test but once I get into even mildly supraphysiological territory, I was shedding again. So I upped it to .5mg/ED and that seems to have controlled it all the way up to the current 300mg test cyp that I run

I just split it into .5mg/ED instead of 1mg/ED. When doc prescribed it, I asked if I could start low and see how I feel and he was cool with that. So I started at .25mg/ED. That slowed and eventually stopped the hair loss at a TRT level of test but once I get into even mildly supraphysiological territory, I was shedding again. So I upped it to .5mg/ED and that seems to have controlled it all the way up to the current 300mg test cyp that I run
that's good, I have heard of guys taking it as far as 5 days apart. It says its tissue binding is 4-5 days not sure what that means. But I know it hangs out in your system for a while. Idk maybe I'm not prone to mpb but I want to keep my hair I have decent hair its not like really good hair but id say its good. so when I get on a heavy cycles (2.5 grams or more) Ill start a dht blocker. but this time I'm going for the topical version seeing if this will help with the PE issue it gave me in the past. If I were you I would seriously think about this man because it can severely fuck you your sex life bro and you will lose some of your regular bitches.

that's good, I have heard of guys taking it as far as 5 days apart. It says its tissue binding is 4-5 days not sure what that means. But I know it hangs out in your system for a while. Idk maybe I'm not prone to mpb but I want to keep my hair I have decent hair its not like really good hair but id say its good. so when I get on a heavy cycles (2.5 grams or more) Ill start a dht blocker. but this time I'm going for the topical version seeing if this will help with the PE issue it gave me in the past. If I were you I would seriously think about this man because it can severely fuck you your sex life bro and you will lose some of your regular bitches.
I lost my regular bitches when I decided I’d work more instead of going out more. Now I’m down to just 1 unfortunately lmao. The finasteride hasn’t really affected sex drive or anything tho since my test levels are perpetually >1500ng/dL at this point lol

I have been taking this a long time not sure if it works for me. I dont really seem to get side effects but my doctor told me its not that good but the brand name actually works. Not sure why its suppose to be the same thing