Finasteride users? Anti aging?

So started take finasteride to help with hairloss. Haven't really had any side effects from it. However one thing I noticed and others have said is that I look younger? I took bloods before fin and I have pretty high dht levels to begin with. With the fin it brings me to upper normal range levels.

Looking back at pics before and after I feel like it made me better looking? Skin looks better. Much better jawline. I'm 33 years old by the way. Anyone else notice this. I know fin gets a lot of hate but I feel like if you have abnormally high dht to begin with it may be beneficial for more than hair?

Have you used it?
Yes. I had no idea of the potential psychological effects and after 6 months of use stumbled across something that explained my loss of libido and the debilitating loss of interest in life. It took nearly a year to recover. That doesn't happen to everyone (but I suspect those might be NPCs with no joy of living to lose), but on the other hand, some guys never recover, so I consider myself lucky.

Yes. I had no idea of the potential psychological effects and after 6 months of use stumbled across something that explained my loss of libido and the debilitating loss of interest in life. It took nearly a year to recover. That doesn't happen to everyone (but I suspect those might be NPCs with no joy of living to lose), but on the other hand, some guys never recover, so I consider myself lucky.
Yea heard some people get like that. Ive been on for a year so far and no negatives for me.

I never had any sides from finasteride personally. I'm 39 and on 125mg test u pw and 1mg pd fin and my libido is higher than it was in my teens. I do look good for my age and get mistaken for younger, unsure how much that I can attribute to the fin. I never got bloods done pre but I wouldn't be surprised if I was a high dht converter due to things like a lot of body hair, thick beard, etc.

I never had any sides from finasteride personally. I'm 39 and on 125mg test u pw and 1mg pd fin and my libido is higher than it was in my teens. I do look good for my age and get mistaken for younger, unsure how much that I can attribute to the fin. I never got bloods done pre but I wouldn't be surprised if I was a high dht converter due to things like a lot of body hair, thick beard, etc.
I was the opposite, no shaving until I was 20, mistaken for a kid etc, so perhaps my DHT was easily crashed.

Same I have insane body hair haha

Same I have insane body hair haha
I do since starting TRT, but the 5mg oral minoxidil really turbocharged it. I literally have to sweep the floors daily. I was like "where the hell is all this hair coming from?". It was my back, lol. Worse than having a big dog in the house.

I wish I could use it, any 5-ar inhibitor screws my head up hard though. It's definitely great for hair loss and skin improvement, but it's hell on the mind for about 1 in 6 users.

I'm not prone to balding but any DHT drug like primo and mast are hell on my hair. I have great hair and would love to keep it, but those were also my favorite to run back in the day

I can't go above 100mg/wk primo without balding, and for that reason I wish I could use it, lol.