First 16 Week Cycle Starting in the Fall. Opinions?

I think you'll get away with running 350-375 test with incredible results without needing anything else. It's great to have all that on hand incase it needs to be deployed but I think for your first cycle you'll grow tons with just 350 test, hard training and a consistent surplus. Sounds like you've done your homework though. Please update us on this cycle week to week.
Thanks man, I’ve definitely invested a lot more hours than I’d like to admit for someone who’s yet to take the plunge. I have very different goals than most lifters and as someone who’s young and views the world as really fucked, being the best man I can become personally and physically is priority.

The more advanced our world gets, the more men lose who they really are, FDA floods our foods with shit to turn the young into pussies, transgenders can get thrown on 300 test at 16 no issues, painkillers get given out for a weed smoking cough that induces rib pain, and anyone who truly aims to educate young men on how to become better, longevity wise or not gets silenced on public platforms unless there’s a giant disclaimer and it’s all done theoretically instead of direct and to the point.

Every young man has distorted views and things that make the wise cringe but I definitely fit in with more older people than anyone else my age that I know, best I can do is keep pushing

Loved seeing this. Normally it’s “well I started my cycle and added a few compounds and haven’t been working out much and my nipples hurt, what should I do?”
Once I feel ready and I’m comfortable with my bloods and training, I’ll dive in. How I look prior to starting is secondary to that since I’m most likely gonna have to be on year round from what my doctors have said. Just giving it more time for the sake of respecting the actual lifestyle and self work needed to be healthy on hormones instead of taking it all for granted and fucking myself in 10 years.

Masterson is not an AI, and does not have any "AI like" effects for most people.

Some people see a lowing of serum e2 on cycle via bloodwork.

some people do not see a lowering, but perceive low e2 sides regardless (that are almost certainly misattributed due to the broscience behind Masterson)

And most do not see a change in serum e2 or a perceived reduction in high e2 sides or a perceived increase in low e2 sides.

Until you, as an individual, have bloodwork showing how you particularly respond to mast (or primo or eq for that matter, all of this also applies to primo and EQ, two other compounds also claiming AI like effects in the broscience) you should not count on these effects.
So telling someone who's preparing their first cycle "use mast so you won't need an AI" is objectively bad advice.

Plain b6 is going to do next to nothing to reduce prolactin levels as its bioavailability is extremely low. for prolactin control you need an activated form of b6, most commonly used p5p.
Masteron is not an AI, but should prevent gyno

Thanks man, I’ve definitely invested a lot more hours than I’d like to admit for someone who’s yet to take the plunge. I have very different goals than most lifters and as someone who’s young and views the world as really fucked, being the best man I can become personally and physically is priority.

The more advanced our world gets, the more men lose who they really are, FDA floods our foods with shit to turn the young into pussies, transgenders can get thrown on 300 test at 16 no issues, painkillers get given out for a weed smoking cough that induces rib pain, and anyone who truly aims to educate young men on how to become better, longevity wise or not gets silenced on public platforms unless there’s a giant disclaimer and it’s all done theoretically instead of direct and to the point.

Every young man has distorted views and things that make the wise cringe but I definitely fit in with more older people than anyone else my age that I know, best I can do is keep pushing
Idk about 300 test. This link here says 200 max. But even then, 200 is not low, especially for a female that’s far more desensitized to test

Ok. So I am wrong? Tell me more, please.
You are correct in that masteron is not an AI. You are incorrect in that it prevents gyno. You’re making statements in absolutes. No two bodies are the same and no compound affects two bodies absolutely the same. It is very possible to “get gyno” while running masteron.

Thanks, because I'm doing my first cycl
You are correct in that masteron is not an AI. You are incorrect in that it prevents gyno. You’re making statements in absolutes. No two bodies are the same and no compound affects two bodies absolutely the same. It is very possible to “get gyno” while running masteron.
Thanks, because I'm doing my first cycle and banking on mast stopping gyno. I know im orone because I got a little when younger (but no bid deal when in shape). Ive read how Mast was made to prevent breast tissue growth and someone here said I would not have to worry if I kept Test under 400mg a week. I dont know if its pec growth, mind FN myself or fact, but I can swear left titty is getting bigger despite the two rules im following: No more than 400 test and Mast. My connection wont get me ai as i bought from someone else who doesn't sell ai. Looking for good source that doesn't demand crypto.

Thanks, because I'm doing my first cycl

Thanks, because I'm doing my first cycle and banking on mast stopping gyno. I know im orone because I got a little when younger (but no bid deal when in shape). Ive read how Mast was made to prevent breast tissue growth and someone here said I would not have to worry if I kept Test under 400mg a week. I dont know if its pec growth, mind FN myself or fact, but I can swear left titty is getting bigger despite the two rules im following: No more than 400 test and Mast. My connection wont get me ai as i bought from someone else who doesn't sell ai. Looking for good source that doesn't demand crypto.
R, U, Dumb?
Aromatase inhibitors are made for this, not masteron

Sorry
I haven't needed any. And I don't have any.
Sorry not trying to be a dick man! That’s out of my chest when I had the same ideology as you and was misled by a MESO member maybe 7 years ago.
That’s the outcome. If you’re already have a gland formed, inflaming it and allowing it to grow any more is IRREVERSIBLE outside of cosmetic surgery, which won’t be covered by even the best of insurance companies, even if you’re in severe pain, which gyno absolutely can and is painful, physically and on the pride.
12k out of pocket vs. a $50 bottle of adex at 0.5 every day.
If you can source your steroids you can source the cycle support. Be smart!

If you have access to shorter esters thats what I would get and use eod or ed for harm reduction.
I've always wanted to learn about this and never found the right place or person to ask this about-

Is the frequency of pinning related to aromatization?

I'm curious if pinning frequently means that the person experiences few estrogenic sides and possibly reduces the possibility of gyno.

I'd be delighted if someone could help me understand this.