First course when there are problems with the liver

Aurum

Hi, I'm almost 39 years old, 174cm/64kg (5'8/141pounds). For last 12 months I worked out 3-4 times per week and I think I have reached my natural limit. I consider steroids to compensate my age and dropping testosterone level. Despite my concentration of T is "pretty high for my age" as my doctor said, I experience all symptoms of low T including low level of red blood cells and hemoglobin. I have never used gear before and I've got some thyroid and liver issues so I want to be very cautious with pharmaceutics. Because of my health issues I have very high level of SHBG, I think it kills my free T.

What I want to achieve:
- I don't want to go crazy on steroids, I only want to compensate my age and SHBG. I would like to have my free T at the top of "normal natural level" for men.
- I don't expect quick results, I want to do gear as safe as possible.
- I have minor liver issues so I would prefer to avoid oral steroids and reduce any possible liver damage to its minimum.
- When I was 25 I worked out as hell and I had decent body shape, I would like to regain it, nothing more.
- I don't have any experience with gear, I'm here for reasonable advice.
- I have a friend of my age, he uses gear extensively for 8 years, he is steroid eating machine with twisted by steroids health and mind, I don't want to be like him.

I use some supplements for last few months: whey and casein protein, creatine, omega-3, D3, citrulline malate, L-arginine, Zn citrate, BCAA, collagen. I try to fight high level of SHBG by taking MgB6, vitamin D3 and of course healthy diet.

What would be your recommendation for my first cycle? I was advised testosterone enanthate, but I'd like to know what doze I should use (I'm small dude, 250mg/week looks too much for me), what anti-estrogen gear has lowest impact on liver and what PCT I need?

I have degree in chemistry so you are free to spam terminology and other difficult words, I'll understand it.

Some results of my latest blood test.

My resultsLab says it's OK
Estradiol37,19 pg/mL≤84
Total Testosterone31,72 nmol/L7,88–33,87
Free Testosterone24 pg/mL12,3–46,6
SHBG78,3 nmol/L18–53,4
Free androgen index40,51%35–92,6

Shutting down your HPTA and doing a cycle to obtain high natural test?

dude dont use gear.

Or take some boron

EDIT:Just saw you been working out for a year and reached your natural limit?

come on bro.

He’s a hyper responder to working out. I see this all the time.

Plus he did it really right. Not like mostly right, but like all the way optimal.

That is a really high shgb. I’d try lowering that first and see what happens. Plenty of natural test in there.. just gotta free it up somehow

Personally if your test level is that high normal ...I would just stay natural until you want to do trt. If you tested that high natural... you probably won't see much results unless you do a pretty good 500mg blast later on down the road while on trt.

spam terminology
Wth?

Where's the rest of your bloodwork?

Dropping your SHBG ain't going to free up more T.

Here's some spam...

Check out that paper in last link. Common misconception in TRT land that lowering SHBG increases free T. Not how it works.

So good I will copy it over for you...

=====
The basics are encapsulated in this quote:

However, as discussed in Chapter 5, unbound drug concentrations will not be affected by decreases in the protein binding of restrictively metabolized drugs. Therefore, no dosage alterations are required for these drugs when protein binding is the only parameter that is changed.[R]

Here's another good one:

However, steady-state concentrations of unbound drug will be unchanged as long as there is no change in CLint.[R]

image.webp
Spam complete, for now.

Last edited:
So good I will copy it over for you...

=====
The basics are encapsulated in this quote:

However, as discussed in Chapter 5, unbound drug concentrations will not be affected by decreases in the protein binding of restrictively metabolized drugs. Therefore, no dosage alterations are required for these drugs when protein binding is the only parameter that is changed.[R]

Here's another good one:

However, steady-state concentrations of unbound drug will be unchanged as long as there is no change in CLint.[R]

View attachment 298091
Spam complete, for now.
@readalot
Brother, how do you find this stuff? You are either smart as f***, or, have the same Google-Fu sensei as @Ghoul. j/k

@readalot
Brother, how do you find this stuff? You are either smart as f***, or, have the same Google-Fu sensei as @Ghoul. j/k
The papers I was reading and sent over to the other guy at Excel. But he is no lightweight. F'n heavy hitter.

@Ghoul comparison? Nah, I am at best a Ghoul wannabe with very big training wheels :D. That dude is a Stud.

You can find my hallucinations under Readalot and Tareload at TNation and ExcelMale if you cant sleep sometime.

Unfortunately was banned at both due to perceived interference with their $$$ flow. God Bless Millard.

Last edited:
@readalot

When the internet was still relatively new to most people. I had a boss who thought what I did was simple. He'd stand over my shoulder, ask me to figure out whatever, then watch me search. He tried to emulate this and never got satisfactory results. He'd spend hours sifting through tons of info on the topic, and finally give up, giving me the task, and I'd find exactly the answer needed for our situation in 5 minutes.

Finally, him visibly frustrated, demanded the secret.

I told him any question researched on the internet will result in a waterfall of info.

What I do is know just which drop to pull out.

When the internet was still relatively new to most people. I had a boss who thought what I did was simple. He'd stand over my shoulder, ask me to figure out whatever, then watch me search. He tried to emulate this and never got satisfactory results. He'd spend hours sifting through tons of info on the topic, and finally give up, giving me the task, and I'd find exactly the answer needed for our situation in 5 minutes.

Finally, him visibly frustrated, demanded the secret.

I told him any question researched on the internet will result in a waterfall of info.

What I do is know just which drop to pull out.
The gift/the curse. He could have had 2 hours/days/months/years haha. No difference in outcome.

Way to go Ghoul.

Back