First Cycle Advice

Ga1ntrain

Hi all. I’m a 25 year old looking to start my first cycle in a year or so after around 8 years of natty training. I want to do as much research as I can in this time to ensure that I do everything right.

What I’ve been seeing so far seems pretty simple. I fear that I’m being naive which is the reason I’m posting this.

Here my plan, I’ll take any critiques or advice. I plan on starting on 200 test e divided into 2 doses/week. I’m going to run that for a couple weeks, see how I feel and then increase it to 250/week. A couple more weeks later, if all is going well I plan to go up to 300/week. I plan on running a 16 week cycle with 4 of them being the build up to 300. Are these dosages on point for my first cycle or too conservative?

I plan on getting blood work before, during, and after my cycle, and I plan on having aromasin and nolva on hand to control my estrogen levels. (Need to do more research on that part as I know it can be tricky)

Lastly, as for a pct, I plan to blast and cruise. I know this isn’t a light decision, but based off of my goals it seems that it’ll be best. I’ll drop my 300/week to about 150/week and adjust based off blood work. I’ve seen people include hcg in with their cruise dose, but I’ve seen multiple sources say that this only needs to be done if you plan on having kids.

Go easy on me, but am I missing anything? Do I need to have anything else on hand? I feel like I’m simplifying it way too much, and want to make sure that I’m not missing any topics that need to be included in my research.

Thank you in advance.

Here my plan, I’ll take any critiques or advice. I plan on starting on 200 test e divided into 2 doses/week. I’m going to run that for a couple weeks, see how I feel and then increase it to 250/week. A couple more weeks later, if all is going well I plan to go up to 300/week. I plan on running a 16 week cycle with 4 of them being the build up to 300. Are these dosages on point for my first cycle or too conservative?
This is pointless.
You won't notice or feel any effects in such a short time frame. All this is going to do is make it harder to manage your estrogen. The "200-300mg first cycle" MPMD nonsense is just a waste, and doesn't teach you anything meaningful.

Don't overcomplicate things.

-Pick a dose (400-500) and stick with it all the way through.

-Have nolvadex and an AI available.

-Do Percycle bloods before you start and bloodwork 5 or so weeks in the check how you aromatize and dose your AI.

-have everything you need for pct (if you pct), AI, emergency nolva, ect ON HAND before you take your first shot.

Thank you, appreciate it a ton. So would you suggest using the AI opposed to the nolva to manage the estrogen on cycle? I see conflicting opinions out there; is nolva more so just for a pct?

Thank you, appreciate it a ton. So would you suggest using the AI opposed to the nolva to manage the estrogen on cycle? I see conflicting opinions out there; is nolva more so just for a pct?
Anyone who says to use nolva (a SERM) to manage estrogen long-term is a complete jackass and doesn't know what they are talking about.

Serms, like nolva, work by blocking estrogens activity at the receptor site all over the body, but primarily focused on the breast tissue (thus the 'selective' part of serm), more on the "all over the body" part later.

AI, like aromasin, works by binding to the Aromatase enzyme, directly preventing the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

When your testosterone is artificially elevated, you've now just introduced more substrate for that Aromatase enzyme to convert to estrogen. If we ignore this, we have elevated levels of estrogen, which comes with all the side effects (ance, gyno, libito issues, oily skin, ect).

By taking a SERM, your levels are going to remain just as elevated, but the activity of that estrogen is going to be blocked at some receptor sites. These effected receptor sites are primarily in breast tissue, but are also spread around the body, and the tangential blocking of estrogen outside of the breast tissue is what causes a lot of serms side effects (for example nolva can have a negative effect on eyesite, that's because it's blocking estrogen at the eye)

By taking an AI, we are simply reducing the amount of available Aromatase floating around, less enzyme, less estrogen.
Problem solved at the source.

Long term management of estrogen is an AIs job, it's better to address the issue at the source.

Serms are better used as an emergency bandaid, it's fat far faster for a serms blocking mechanisms to come into effect than to further cleave down Aromatase and slowly wait for estrogen to lower. So in the event that gyno symptoms start to arise, we use nolva or similar to quickly block the excess estrogen at the breast, while we wait for our adjusted AI dosage to allow serum estrogen levels to come back more in range.

Serms are a donut on the car, great in an emergency, but is really only meant to last until you can get it fixed properly.

Anyone who says to use nolva (a SERM) to manage estrogen long-term is a complete jackass and doesn't know what they are talking about.

Serms, like nolva, work by blocking estrogens activity at the receptor site all over the body, but primarily focused on the breast tissue (thus the 'selective' part of serm), more on the "all over the body" part later.

AI, like aromasin, works by binding to the Aromatase enzyme, directly preventing the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

When your testosterone is artificially elevated, you've now just introduced more substrate for that Aromatase enzyme to convert to estrogen. If we ignore this, we have elevated levels of estrogen, which comes with all the side effects (ance, gyno, libito issues, oily skin, ect).

By taking a SERM, your levels are going to remain just as elevated, but the activity of that estrogen is going to be blocked at some receptor sites. These effected receptor sites are primarily in breast tissue, but are also spread around the body, and the tangential blocking of estrogen outside of the breast tissue is what causes a lot of serms side effects (for example nolva can have a negative effect on eyesite, that's because it's blocking estrogen at the eye)

By taking an AI, we are simply reducing the amount of available Aromatase floating around, less enzyme, less estrogen.

Long term management of estrogen is an AIs job, it's better to address the issue at the source.

Serms are better used as an emergency bandaid, it's fat far faster for a serms blocking mechanisms to come into effect than to further cleave down Aromatase and slowly wait for estrogen to lower. So in the event that gyno symptoms start to arise, we use nolva or similar to quickly block the excess estrogen at the breast, while we wait for our adjusted AI dosage to allow serum estrogen levels to come back more in range.

Serms are a donut on the car, great in an emergency, but is really only meant to last until you can get it fixed properly.

My man, thank you for taking the time to explain. Makes a lot more sense now

Hi all. I’m a 25 year old looking to start my first cycle in a year or so after around 8 years of natty training. I want to do as much research as I can in this time to ensure that I do everything right.

What I’ve been seeing so far seems pretty simple. I fear that I’m being naive which is the reason I’m posting this.

I plan on getting blood work before, during, and after my cycle, and I plan on having aromasin and nolva on hand to control my estrogen levels. (Need to do more research on that part as I know it can be tricky)

Lastly, as for a pct, I plan to blast and cruise. I know this isn’t a light decision, but based off of my goals it seems that it’ll be best. I’ll drop my 300/week to about 150/week and adjust based off blood work. I’ve seen people include hcg in with their cruise dose, but I’ve seen multiple sources say that this only needs to be done if you plan on having kids.

Go easy on me, but am I missing anything? Do I need to have anything else on hand? I feel like I’m simplifying it way too much, and want to make sure that I’m not missing any topics that need to be included in my research.

Thank you in advance.
For reference to what BigTom already told you about 2-300mg being pointless, I am on 300mg a week for TRT by a doctor & pharmacy. This is not typical, rather rare actually, but you never know. 300mg a week puts my test levels around 800.

At 200mg a week, you’re doing nothing more than raising your test slightly at best and keeping it the same at worst, while shutting yourself down.

I personally would never propose a first cycle under 500mg a week. However, I am a noob compared to many of these Greek god looking guys in this forum.

Also, you already just ignored solid advice for your own way… this is not smart.

“I’m just going to go glutes.”

Alternate your injection sites between glutes and delts or you end up with scar tissue buildup that kind of sucks. Your delts are super simple and painless for most people.

Good job planning ahead and trying to learn before starting. Just make sure to try and listen to the knowledge of those who are much further down this road than you. A bunch of them can be harsh or borderline jerks, but the large majority mean well and will help tremendously if you’re trying to learn and not just be spoon fed.

Sponsors

Latest posts