First Cycle blood test results week 12 advice needed

davies84uk

Hi all,

So I im currently 12 weeks in to 16 week cycle of test enanthate.

Just hit 40 years of age and been thinking about it the last few years. Last 6 months libido had dropped and I was feeling pretty sh#t so i did my bloods around 3 months ago and my test was through the floor so ultimately that's what gave me the final nudge to start.

I've done a tone of research over the years and not just decide to jump on this with little knowledge.

I started at 2 weeks at 300mg per week 2 injections. The second 2 weeks i went up to 360mg. Since week 4 I've been on 420mg per week. Pinning once on a Monday and once on a Thursday.

Anyway I've just done my bloods 12 weeks in to see how all my levels are looking.

Unfortunately they all seem quite high. My main concerns are my levels for oestradiol, and prolactin. Was hoping I get get some advice from some of you wonderful people that have a lot more knowledge than myself.

It terms of how I'm feeling I'm feeling pretty good. Haven't had what would be typical symptoms of high oestrogen levels. I have felt a little tired the last few weeks. However, I've had a few family events being summer and drunk quite a bit of alcohol and not eaten great so I've put it down to that. Other than this I feel ok.

Do you guys feel I need to jump on AI. If so what would you recommend at what dose?

With my prolactin being quite high. Is there any supplement I can take to bring this down?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated1000023099.jpg1000023098.jpg1000023100.jpg. Thanks