First Cycle, Just got 8 week bloods back, Need help deciphering

tiggr

I did not expect high e2 in the slightest tbh, I've been feeling great, stable, and lately just happier even about shitty things. Gym has been great, up 5 pounds in bodyweight but went from 325-->370 Squat (Double BW since I weigh 185 now) I look better too aside from some bacne, face is clear though. A couple strands of hair will come out in the shower. Nips feel the same but the numbers apparently don't. I'm not sure what was important to include from the lipid panel on this post so I went with my gut.
I could also use some help on the other red flags here. Currently on 400mg test c/wk and I plan to start 50mg var ED on the 31st.
Most important stats at bottom
Change denoted by "-->"
CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL
177-->139 (Changed diet from red meat to chicken)
Reference Range: <200 mg/dL
HDL CHOLESTEROL
42-->33L (Bad apparently)
Reference Range: > OR = 40 mg/dL
TRIGLYCERIDES
91-->74
Reference Range: <150 mg/dL
LDL-CHOLESTEROL
116 H-->90
mg/dL (calc)
Reference range: <100
CHOL/HDLC RATIO
4.2-->4.2
Reference Range: <5.0 (calc)
LDL/HDL RATIO
2.8-->2.7
(calc)
Below Average Risk: <2.28
Average Risk: 2.29-4.90
Moderate Risk: 4.91-7.12 ... Show More
NON HDL CHOLESTEROL
135 H-->106
Reference Range: <130 mg/dL (calc)

WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT
8.4-->9.2
Reference Range: 3.8-10.8 Thousand/uL
RED BLOOD CELL COUNT
5.15-->5.26
Reference Range: 4.20-5.80 Million/uL
HEMOGLOBIN
16.5-->16.9
Reference Range: 13.2-17.1 g/dL
HEMATOCRIT
45.3-->48.8
Reference Range: 38.5-50.0 %
MCV
88.0-->92.8
Reference Range: 80.0-100.0 fL
MCH
32.0-->
Reference Range: 27.0-33.0 pg
MCHC
36.4 H-->32.1
Reference Range: 32.0-36.0 g/dL
RDW
12.5-->12.0
Reference Range: 11.0-15.0 %
PLATELET COUNT
181-->160

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS
675-->1979 (I didn't think the number would go up this much tbh)
ESTRADIOL,ULTRASENSITIVE, LC/MS
26-->126 (Seems like a lot to me, first cycle)
FSH
2.5--> "<0.7L" (Very bad right?)
Reference Range: 1.6-8.0 mIU/mL
LH
3.3--> "<0.2L" (Also very bad right?"

So my real questions are:
Is everything actually okay?
Do I need to start taking either my 20Mg/ML Exemestane or 20MG/cap Nolvadex?
Should I still continue with my plan to start var? (I really am looking for an excuse to use it bc I'm trying to cut BF% a bit in the last 8 weeks (16 week cycle)) Lastly, any other advice?

If you don't have estrogen related sides don't use an AI or use a LOW dose (5mg x2/week Aromasin)

Everything else looks ok but you dont have liver values, so do that and then start the var since it's an oral

Might be better to bring that E2 down a little, but if no sides...it's up to you whether you want to fuck with an AI. Pros and cons to that. Otherwise looks good imo

Nothing looks alarming that estrogen level would be considered high for most but if u feel alright and everything is working as normal then u might not need to worry. If anything I would say low dose ai day after shot. If u have exemestane I would agree with 5mg 2x a week possibly. Var run should be ok but your cholesterol will be effected. Keep up with the bloods very good for tracking your health and what's going on w the hormones too.

If you don't have estrogen related sides don't use an AI or use a LOW dose (5mg x2/week Aromasin)

Everything else looks ok but you dont have liver values, so do that and then start the var since it's an oral
I believe I do have the liver values on the test but I'm honestly not sure which parts of it are liver values tbh, uneducated. If anything was in the red I would've posted it in the op tho so I guess I it's solid. I'm more worried about the var increasing my test leading to a higher E

Honestly if you're worried about your E2 being that high, you can just add a tiny bit of anastrozole (~.5mg - 1mg p/w split up) or just skip the anavar and add in 200mg of Primo or Masteron.

I did not expect high e2 in the slightest tbh, I've been feeling great, stable, and lately just happier even about shitty things. Gym has been great, up 5 pounds in bodyweight but went from 325-->370 Squat (Double BW since I weigh 185 now) I look better too aside from some bacne, face is clear though. A couple strands of hair will come out in the shower. Nips feel the same but the numbers apparently don't. I'm not sure what was important to include from the lipid panel on this post so I went with my gut.
I could also use some help on the other red flags here. Currently on 400mg test c/wk and I plan to start 50mg var ED on the 31st.
Change denoted by "-->"
CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL
HDL CHOLESTEROL
TRIGLYCERIDES
91-->74
LDL-CHOLESTEROL
116 H-->90
mg/dL (calc)
CHOL/HDLC RATIO
4.2-->4.2
LDL/HDL RATIO
2.8-->2.7
(calc)
NON HDL CHOLESTEROL
135 H-->106

WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT
8.4-->9.2
RED BLOOD CELL COUNT
5.15-->5.26
HEMOGLOBIN
16.5-->16.9
HEMATOCRIT
45.3-->48.8
MCV
88.0-->92.8
MCH
32.0-->
MCHC
36.4 H-->32.1
RDW
12.5-->12.0
Reference Range: 11.0-15.0 %
PLATELET COUNT
181-->160

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS
675-->1979 (I didn't think the number would go up this much tbh)
ESTRADIOL,ULTRASENSITIVE, LC/MS
26-->126 (Seems like a lot to me, first cycle)
FSH
2.5--> "<0.7L" (Very bad right?)
Reference Range: 1.6-8.0 mIU/mL
LH
3.3--> "<0.2L" (Also very bad right?"

So my real questions are:
Is everything actually okay?
Do I need to start taking either my 20Mg/ML Exemestane or 20MG/cap Nolvadex?
Should I still continue with my plan to start var? (I really am looking for an excuse to use it bc I'm trying to cut BF% a bit in the last 8 weeks (16 week cycle)) Lastly, any other advice?

That's a high estradiol. You should lower it with an Ai. The notion of not tampering with an Ai if Observable sides are low, is a persistent bro forum notion. There are many physiological/biological changes happening (from modulation of brain chemistry to cardiovascular effects, etc.), most of which can not be subjectively observed.
You can see one on your cbc though: a drop in mchc with a rise in mch signifying an increase in blood plasma, ie. increased sodium/water retention. You might want to check your BP if you haven't done so already.

The 400mg to 2000 ng/dl blood serum is actually a pretty poor response, definitely on the very low end; a 5x factor. Typically a 200mg to 300mg dose would result in blood serum levels of 2000 ng/dl. So you are either a bad metabolizer or your test is somewhat underdosed.

That e2 is high.

the common bro science is "If you dont feel sides, let it ride"
There is SOME truth to this that you shouldnt be tossing drugs in the mix just chasing an arbitrary number on bloodwork, but thats only within reason.

This is your first cycle correct?

Something that isnt often discussed or acknowledged by the "no sides, no AI" group is that you dont need to have nipple sensitivity or itching or pain for tissue to form. You can absolutely begin to develop gyno without ever perceiving any sensitivity and it can go unnoticed in the early stages.

You dont know how you respond in the long term to different e2 thresholds, you might be totally fine, but you just dont know because you dont have that experience yet. So youre going to want to keep those levels under control.

I would add 5-10mg of your aromasin (exemestane) twice a week, and then retest your e2 levels in a few weeks to see where that puts you.

Additional note: I see you wrote that you ahve 20mg/ml exemestane, showing you have an UGL liquid preparation of it. Generally speaking youre going to want to go with pharma when it comes to your AI, as accurate dosing is very important. liquid preparations will NEVER be accurate.
Its fine for now, you dont need to throw it away, but next time you order stuff, get some pharma ancillaries rather than UGL preparations.

That's a high estradiol. You should lower it with an Ai. The notion of not tampering with an Ai if Observable sides are low, is a persistent bro forum notion. There are many physiological/biological changes happening (from modulation of brain chemistry to cardiovascular effects, etc.), most of which can not be subjectively observed.
You can see one on your cbc though: a drop in mchc with a rise in mch signifying an increase in blood plasma, ie. increased sodium/water retention. You might want to check your BP if you haven't done so already.

The 400mg to 2000 ng/dl blood serum is actually a pretty poor response, definitely on the very low end; a 5x factor. Typically a 200mg to 300mg dose would result in blood serum levels of 2000 ng/dl. So you are either a bad metabolizer or your test is somewhat underdosed.
I did start 5mg exemestane (or just .25mL), doing that a day after pin now. As far as serum levels, that day was also my pin day and my blood test was in the morning so that was probably closer to 4 than 3 1/2 days since last pin, that might count for something. Going to get my BP checked here soon.

That e2 is high.

There is SOME truth to this that you shouldnt be tossing drugs in the mix just chasing an arbitrary number on bloodwork, but thats only within reason.

Something that isnt often discussed or acknowledged by the "no sides, no AI" group is that you dont need to have nipple sensitivity or itching or pain for tissue to form. You can absolutely begin to develop gyno without ever perceiving any sensitivity and it can go unnoticed in the early stages.

You dont know how you respond in the long term to different e2 thresholds, you might be totally fine, but you just dont know because you dont have that experience yet. So youre going to want to keep those levels under control.

I would add 5-10mg of your aromasin (exemestane) twice a week, and then retest your e2 levels in a few weeks to see where that puts you.

Additional note: I see you wrote that you ahve 20mg/ml exemestane, showing you have an UGL liquid preparation of it. Generally speaking youre going to want to go with pharma when it comes to your AI, as accurate dosing is very important. liquid preparations will NEVER be accurate.
Its fine for now, you dont need to throw it away, but next time you order stuff, get some pharma ancillaries rather than UGL preparations.
I did start 5mg exemestane day after pin as but yeah it may not be accurate like you said, but it's all I got and can get my hands on in time. I'll see if I got the money for a 12 week blood test, planned on just doing a 0 week, 8, and 16.

Edit:yes its my first cycle and if I ever decide to do another itll be over a year from now
lmao yes dude
Stan/Stanford1

I did start 5mg exemestane (or just .25mL), doing that a day after pin now. As far as serum levels, that day was also my pin day and my blood test was in the morning so that was probably closer to 4 than 3 1/2 days since last pin, that might count for something. Going to get my BP checked here soon.

Oh yes, that does make a difference. Next time do it the next day after the pin and you'll have some solid idea on your individual pharmacokinetics. You'll find your levels closer to 3000 then 2000 12h after pin.

Regarding Ai dosages, this is exem and it's not a particularly strong Ai. All the suggested dosages are rather small for your really high e2 levels. 5mg's is nothing. To bring 120 down to a normal 35 you'll need more then 5 mg's or 12.5 mg's x 2 week. These are all small dosages for controlling levels slightly above 45 or around 60.

Lowering the E2 may be in your best interest. But the rest of the numbers are fine from my point of view.

That e2 is high.

Wow. That contradicts everything I researched about AAS-induced gyno. I was told repeatedly that "if you're getting gyno, you'll know", and I was always skeptical

Change denoted by "-->"
CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL
HDL CHOLESTEROL
TRIGLYCERIDES
91-->74
LDL-CHOLESTEROL
116 H-->90
mg/dL (calc)
CHOL/HDLC RATIO
4.2-->4.2
LDL/HDL RATIO
2.8-->2.7
(calc)
NON HDL CHOLESTEROL
135 H-->106

WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT
8.4-->9.2
RED BLOOD CELL COUNT
5.15-->5.26
HEMOGLOBIN
16.5-->16.9
HEMATOCRIT
45.3-->48.8
MCV
88.0-->92.8
MCH
32.0-->
MCHC
36.4 H-->32.1
RDW
12.5-->12.0
Intervallo di riferimento: 11,0-15,0%
CONTA PIASTRINE
181-->160

TESTOSTERONE TOTALE, MS
675-->1979 (non pensavo che il numero sarebbe salito così tanto, a dire il vero)
ESTRADIOLO, ULTRASENSIBILE, LC/MS
26-->126 (Mi sembra tanto, primo ciclo)
FSH
2,5--> "<0,7 L" (Molto male, vero?)
Intervallo di riferimento: 1,6-8,0 mIU/ml
LH
3.3--> "<0.2L" (Anche pessimo, vero?"

Quindi le mie vere domande sono:
Davvero va tutto bene?
Devo iniziare a prendere il mio Exemestane da 20 mg/ml o il Nolvadex da 20 mg/capsula?
Devo continuare comunque con il mio piano per avviare var? (Sto davvero cercando una scusa per usarlo perché sto cercando di ridurre un po' il BF% nelle ultime 8 settimane (ciclo di 16 settimane)) Infine, qualche altro consiglio?
Che prodotti hai usato

Back