First Cycler Looking For Pct Help

boatyardboy

Hey guys I'm on my first cycle ever. I'm running 500mg of sust 250 a week, pinning 250 e3d. I'm gonna be doing it for 12 weeks then I'm going to start a nolvadex/ clomid pct starting 4 weeks after last pin. All I'm wondering is the dosages of the nolva and clomid during those 4 weeks and if I will need anything else. Thanks guys

Tons of info here on this subject ... Use the search function...

This should get you started .. Clomid between 100 - 50 mg per day. Nolva 40-20 mg per day. Some taper dosages towards the end of the PCT some don't. These are the high low specs that I'm use to seeing... I'm sure there are more out there.

As far as needing anything else .. That's pretty much all you need. You can use HCG on cycle and/or just before PCT.

Tons of info here on this subject ... Use the search function...

This should get you started .. Clomid between 100 - 50 mg per day. Nolva 40-20 mg per day. Some taper dosages towards the end of the PCT some don't. These are the high low specs that I'm use to seeing... I'm sure there are more out there.

As far as needing anything else .. That's pretty much all you need. You can use HCG on cycle and/or just before PCT.
Is it to late to throw the hcg in since I already started? What's the actual chemical called that is be looking for?

Human Chrorionic Gonadotropin... It's not too late ... Research it bro ... It aides in keeping your testes producing /prevents atrophy of your testes during your cycle.

Back