First Homebrew fucked!

uncodedmind

Hello guys, this time I decided to cook TEST E -200mg / ml (500ml)

Test E 200mg/ml - 500ml

102g Test Enam

8g BA
47.5g-BB [8.5%]
342.5g GSO

I heated up to around 40-55 ° c

Everything went well, but after a while TEST E started to get cloudy / crashed, I tried to add a little more BB and reheat for a little while longer, but even that was not enough. As a result, I lost everything.

Anyone can help understand what happen here?

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 220
  • 2222.jpg
    2222.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 3333.jpg
    3333.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 221
Looks like moisture to me. What did you use to heat the solution? Could be the raws has moisture in them. You will need to bake the entire batch to cook out the moisture. Should be able to save it!

BB is too low, IMO...

Pfizer say they use 20% BB for 200mg/ml test cyp

Try add BB to reach 20% while warming it in hot stirring plate (while stirring at high speed) I would go for 20 minutes 60 C ...

Filter while warm and see... since you have lot of mls I would keep it warm and filter little by little, so you could filter just warm oil instead of cooled one..

If it’s still cloudy I would put it into a over with a big needle on top and 100C for some minutes to let water probably present coming off the vial

BB is too low, IMO...

Pfizer say they use 20% BB for 200mg/ml test cyp

Try add BB to reach 20% while warming it in hot stirring plate (while stirring at high speed) I would go for 20 minutes 60 C ...

Filter while warm and see... since you have lot of mls I would keep it warm and filter little by little, so you could filter just warm oil instead of cooled one..

If it’s still cloudy I would put it into a over with a big needle on top and 100C for some minutes to let water probably present coming off the vial

I did testosterone enanthate not cypionate ...

I tried to add + BB, but without success, it seems that it is not water but the powder that is "broken" or the mixture is not fixed. I am trying to understand what happened so as not to make the same mistake

Wow... That is very green.

What kind of GSO did you use?

Your BA level looks high, but you measured in grams instead of ml so I don't have any idea how much you really used.

The BB level is fine to make it a solution but I would have used more to thin it...

I don't think you have test e there and that GSO is so fucking green I would suggest buying a higher quality one... Or toss the GSO and use MCT so you have some real AAS.

Your BA level looks high, but you measured in grams instead of ml so I don't have any idea how much you really used.

The BB level is fine to make it a solution but I would have used more to thin it...

I don't think you have test e there and that GSO is so fucking green I would suggest buying a higher quality one... Or toss the GSO and use MCT so you have some real AAS.

8g of BA is the same as 8ml

I'll try another GSO or MCT, thank you friend!

Just waiting for more powders from another source!

In the first hours it is still hot, the mixture is normal and transparent, but after a few hours it becomes cloudy / broken you can even see some swirls of raw material

Test e can hold stable in oil only. Idk what happened here unless it wasnt test e. Also if you used a food scale to measure bb and ba idk why you would measure grams. A syringe will always be more accurate for the liquids unless you have a high dollar scale. Liquids should be measured in by volume idk. I mean it could just be the raws. What do you use for filtering setup?

I got the powder in the same time as @MrLoop , but from another source, maybe can be a problem with the RAW
@MrLoop

Last edited:
Test e can hold stable in oil only. Idk what happened here unless it wasnt test e. Also if you used a food scale to measure bb and ba idk why you would measure grams. A syringe will always be more accurate for the liquids unless you have a high dollar scale. Liquids should be measured in by volume idk. I mean it could just be the raws. What do you use for filtering setup?
I used a Vacuum Filter with 0.22 membrane

Well it's either the gso you used is garbage, your filter broke and the fogginess is unfiltered plant material or the raws are garbage. I'd re filter the batch before tossing it btw!

My advice is go with test-cyp for now on, use cottonseed oil and make sure you don't filter your stuff too quickly.

Well it's either the gso you used is garbage, your filter broke and the fogginess is unfiltered plant material or the raws are garbage. I'd re filter the batch before tossing it btw!

My advice is go with test-cyp for now on, use cottonseed oil and make sure you don't filter your stuff too quickly.
I filtered it 2 times, but even before filtering it is cloudy / broken, maybe the GSO or the raw material.

Anyway, I gonna change both, GSO and RAW