• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Flash labs?

Like I said,i don't wanna just throw them if someone else can benefit from them I just can't freaking function at work with the pip.

Before the lab changed its name to flash it was oxford.

Just started some oxford test p from them. The labeling is super professional. One of the best I’ve seen. The carrier oil is 60% mct and 40% palm kernel oil.

Shoots smooth ...

Before the lab changed its name to flash it was oxford.

Just started some oxford test p from them. The labeling is super professional. One of the best I’ve seen. The carrier oil is 60% mct and 40% palm kernel oil.

Shoots smooth ...
Thanks bro,yea the flash labels are very nice. And that's definitely good to know.

Thanks bro,yea the flash labels are very nice. And that's definitely good to know.
not sure if it's OK but could you post a pic of label. Not in anyway saying you don't Kno what you talking about just wanna see if the labels stayed somewhat the same. I guess in all honesty Im looking for a lil reassurance.

I like flash. i tried his superdrol; I didn’t like it. his EQ is probably test , some guy on proM did blood work and his test came back at 2000 just doin EQ and everyone told him EQ will come out as test on your labs

Lmao

I liked his test C , tren e snd tren a and drol.. that’s all I have tried from him

I like flash. i tried his superdrol; I didn’t like it. his EQ is probably test , some guy on proM did blood work and his test came back at 2000 just doin EQ and everyone told him EQ will come out as test on your labs

Lmao

I liked his test C , tren e snd tren a and drol.. that’s all I have tried from him
Thanks bro,good looking out!

For what’s its worth I’ve been using flash labs for two cycles after they switched from Oxford. Good packaging, Good labs, timely shipping all US domestic.
I’ve ran their test C, Decca, Tren A, Anavar in the past & im currently on my next cycle using them. The acetate was definitely on point for 400 weekly: night sweats, metal taste, anxiety. Only had a small Pip once but I think I was way to shaky trying to pin my own ass or whipe it for that matter. Would love to see a batch sent to testing

I know I’m a nobody here at meso, but I read the threads weekly and love this forum for how raw and unforgiving it is, I always say if a lab/source can get a pass at meso then they are doing something right, this is a tough crowd and I would never want to see it any other way! I just want to throw in my 2 cents about flash as I’ve been using them exclusively for over a year now, they have been great for me and all my buddies who also use them, I used to use a very well known source who’s pretty well established and I loved their gear, but customs in my area was making it difficult to order from them so I had to find a domestic source, I came across Flash and honestly I’m glad I did, I’m not shilling for them, I’m not affiliated with them, just sharing my experience, as we all know every lab is only as good as their last batch, and so far every batch I’ve gotten from them has been great. Anyway brothers, I hope you guys are all enjoying your Sunday! And I hope this forum never becomes an easy to please crowd and keeps sources on their toes. Be safe brothers

I know I’m a nobody here at meso, but I read the threads weekly and love this forum for how raw and unforgiving it is, I always say if a lab/source can get a pass at meso then they are doing something right, this is a tough crowd and I would never want to see it any other way! I just want to throw in my 2 cents about flash as I’ve been using them exclusively for over a year now, they have been great for me and all my buddies who also use them, I used to use a very well known source who’s pretty well established and I loved their gear, but customs in my area was making it difficult to order from them so I had to find a domestic source, I came across Flash and honestly I’m glad I did, I’m not shilling for them, I’m not affiliated with them, just sharing my experience, as we all know every lab is only as good as their last batch, and so far every batch I’ve gotten from them has been great. Anyway brothers, I hope you guys are all enjoying your Sunday! And I hope this forum never becomes an easy to please crowd and keeps sources on their toes. Be safe brothers
Welcome to Meso and thanks for your feedback. This board is certainly like no other and we are all for harm reduction.

i knew i was gonna see "nice list" as the first reply to his opening price list post. Despite his prices being higher than what i'm used to seeing.

Then at the bottom of his list:
REMEMBER THIS IS A PRIVATE LIST DO NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE.

Private list on a public forum. Seems legit.

Anyway, i was looking for the telltale sign of Hammer. The 4 or 5 blends with goofy names is oddly absent from the list.