Floaters in gear, what are they? What CAN they be? Ways to deal with them?

Gigantic

I recently bought some Nandrolone 200 from QSC, and it had some white oddly-shaped floaters in them. I put them in the shelf, heated them up in case the vials were crashed, and... they're gone now. The gear is clear as day.

However, I recently came across this section in Pub Chem:

Fine, white to creamy white, crystalline powder; soluble in acetone, chloroform, alcohol, vegetable oils; insoluble in water; odorless or may have slight odor; mp: 33-37 °C /Decanoate/
This describes what I saw in my Deca from QSC. However, it has since been dissolved and there are no more floaters. It seems that both NPP and Decanoate can sometimes not fully dissolve the powder after brewing, but if heated or shaken, or given enough time, this may dissolve on its own. Anyone have an argument against this?

Some have suggested that these floaters are microplastics from the filter membranes. I'm not sure this makes any sense given the appearance, structure, and the fact that your standard 0.2 μm membranes actively filter microplastics.

The idea that the filters are breaking because they're being filled too fast and with too much force may be relevant, but I don't think so. Can anyone speak to this?

It's also been recommended to use syringe filters and sterile vials just in case. This has been a common topic here about people worried that their gear has floaters.

How many of you have tried to dissolve these floaters with heat / shaking / etc, and which types of gear of yours had floaters?

Where are the pics at?

Since the floaters are gone, put a vial into the fridge for a few hours and look for floaters again

The idea that the filters are breaking because they're being filled too fast and with too much force may be relevant, but I don't think so.

Its a common problem being discussed 100 times in the qsc thread. Tracy admited basically they used cheap shitty filters and thats why it happened. Now they use apparently better filters so it shouldn't happen anymore.

If your floaters are gone after heating it up for a bit, your gear was just crashed

Its a common problem being discussed 100 times in the qsc thread. Tracy admited basically they used cheap shitty filters and thats why it happened. Now they use apparently better filters so it shouldn't happen anymore.

If your floaters are gone after heating it up for a bit, your gear was just crashed
Can you show me the comments about the filters?

Can you show me the comments about the filters?

The new pump we are using make the production slower, but all new batches cannot have any filter fibers or floaters.

Let me make it easier for you, it's not eligible for refund or replacement now even if you provide a 4K video showing your momma ass floating inside. If you don't like it filter it or throw it, I am not here to deal with pussies who use slin to pin steroids and complain from SC irritations. If you believe it's contaminated, then send for a contamination test.

That oil sales promo was a chance for us to get rid of all the old batchs, because all the new ones are made with the new filter pump and don't have the floaters issues anymore, Normally, I would have replaced it or refunded it, but this moron is literally busting my balls over a $4 vial refund or replacement expecting from me to spend $45 shipping cost which is the price of an entire kit.

Regarding the floaters issues, we just purchased another filter pump.
We believe that the new one will highly reduce that issue on next batches.

I take all complaints into consideration, some can be solved at higher speed, some need more time, and some cannot be solved temporary, so we do our best to improve as much as we can.

Folks...

"Crashing" is crystallization

Crystallization occurs in two major steps. The first is nucleation, the appearance of a crystalline phase from either a supercooled liquid or a supersaturated solvent. The second step is known as crystal growth, which is the increase in the size of particles and leads to a crystal state.

When you see "crashed" Test C, you're see crystallized steroid that has grown to resemble that.

They start small and depending on conditions can grow quite large.

You didn't dissolve filter particles by heating the solution. You dissolved nandrolone crystals.

I recently bought some Nandrolone 200 from QSC, and it had some white oddly-shaped floaters in them. I put them in the shelf, heated them up in case the vials were crashed, and... they're gone now. The gear is clear as day.

However, I recently came across this section in Pub Chem:

This describes what I saw in my Deca from QSC. However, it has since been dissolved and there are no more floaters. It seems that both NPP and Decanoate can sometimes not fully dissolve the powder after brewing, but if heated or shaken, or given enough time, this may dissolve on its own. Anyone have an argument against this?

Some have suggested that these floaters are microplastics from the filter membranes. I'm not sure this makes any sense given the appearance, structure, and the fact that your standard 0.2 μm membranes actively filter microplastics.

The idea that the filters are breaking because they're being filled too fast and with too much force may be relevant, but I don't think so. Can anyone speak to this?

It's also been recommended to use syringe filters and sterile vials just in case. This has been a common topic here about people worried that their gear has floaters.

How many of you have tried to dissolve these floaters with heat / shaking / etc, and which types of gear of yours had floaters?

Your trepidation is palpable and its cringe worthy. I can't believe the supposedely grown men that make up our membership who tip toe around this piece of garbage Tracy or Tom or whomever owns your ass.

The worst is when he/she reprimands someone for opening their mouth and speaking on whats going on and then watching them try to get back in the good graces.

So many with no dignity. Watching the masses sell their asses for a chance to buy bargain basement shit. Any other source would be chased out and met with resistance. Watching you all go belly up showing your genitals in the ultimate act of submission is disgusting. Tracy laughs and laughs.

You people who don't dare say anything to cross the piece of shit and talk tough to members who speak up and then scurry back into the shadows hoping to hide and not get called out are even worse. You aren't fooling anyone. Looking for the quiet pat on the head. You are the Uncle Tom's of the QSC era. When they are gone...and they will be gone...you'll have to answer to your fellow members. You all are on my list.

Your trepidation is palpable and its cringe worthy. I can't believe the supposedely grown men that make up our membership who tip toe around this piece of garbage Tracy or Tom or whomever owns your ass.

The worst is when he/she reprimands someone for opening their mouth and speaking on whats going on and then watching them try to get back in the good graces.

So many with no dignity. Watching the masses sell their asses for a chance to buy bargain basement shit. Any other source would be chased out and met with resistance. Watching you all go belly up showing your genitals in the ultimate act of submission is disgusting. Tracy laughs and laughs.

You people who don't dare say anything to cross the piece of shit and talk tough to members who speak up and then scurry back into the shadows hoping to hide and not get called out are even worse. You aren't fooling anyone. Looking for the quiet pat on the head. You are the Uncle Tom's of the QSC era. When they are gone...and they will be gone...you'll have to answer to your fellow members. You all are on my list.
Amen dude!

Couldn't have said it any better if I wanted to

FWIW, I was also left shaking my head at the bootlicking surrounding the floater issue too. I assume ALL UGL gear has crap in it and filter it again, despite looking crystal clear. If I can SEE floaters, forget it.

On the other hand, he seems responsive to criticism (never in words, but in action, I think it's a cultural thing about keeping "face" I've seen in Asia) and does make changes, which is what the purpose of open discussion allowing vendors to be picked apart is supposed to accomplish.

I made a thread speaking up about this, so let’s calm down.

First of all, “Tracy” has never reprimanded me and I’ve actually called her out multiple times on this forum. All of these times I called her out were unrelated to problems with the product, so I’m trying to avoid being your typical retard that blames Tracy for things that are not within his/her/they/them/xir’s control, and trying to play the devil’s advocate to see wtf is going on.

The source threads are full of endless bullshit like anal pancakes and gun politics, which is why I’m bringing it up here because I couldn’t get a real reply that MADE SENSE. This whole thread is all about harm reduction.

I don’t have all the information, but I am also very careful not to make accusations that I cannot back up or prove. There is no reason for me to be that person, hence the occasional devil’s advocate.

If you want to think about how QSC puts you all in danger, nothing is fucking y’all over more than Tracy putting QDSIGMA* labels on the outside of your boxes for the government to scan and collect who is receiving QSC domestic gear and make arrests / shut down shipping channels in one fell swoop. There are literal replies from Tracy here about what each line item means on the outside of the box, and each box scanned by USPS.

ELI5: USPS -> DEA -> Image Recognition and search by “QDSIGMA” -> Sender/Recipient list -> Mass Arrests / Source shipment channel shutdowns are very likely to happen if this isn’t fixed.

My goal is to try and be respectful and come to mutual understanding without jumping to conclusions. This is how I operate my life. I don’t run in guns blazing blaming this or that unless I have clear proof. Everything else is a discussion.

Last edited:
And finally, @biggerben69, since the source thread is full of off-topic bullshit by New Members from Reddit / shills trying to drown out my questions surrounding floaters and what they may be, why would I bother asking the questions there instead of here? I’m getting the answers I need, regardless if you agree with the way I’m doing it or not.

And finally, @biggerben69, since the source thread is full of off-topic bullshit by New Members from Reddit / shills trying to drown out my questions surrounding floaters and what they may be, why would I bother asking the questions there instead of here? I’m getting the answers I need, regardless if you agree with the way I’m doing it or not.
I'm not saying you should ask your questions here or there or anyplace. I really wasn't even directing my post towards you or anyone specific. I just needed to quote someone to use it as a lauching pad for my rant.

I've not been able to stand reading that assholes posts and the way he talks to members. He hates all of us...which is fine. I hate him. I'm using some of my limited free time to weaken his base. I'm nobody important but the way he talks and acts towards us doesn't lend to him having any real fans. There's no loyalty to him and QSC.

With other companies matching prices etc he is going to lose market share. I look forward to when I won't see members selling out and the suck jobs stop. Its pathetic.

Millard has been decent enough to give me some leeway and has deleted a few of my posts without punishing me. I've gotten carried away and threatened that pos and his family after reading his disrespectful posts. There are more effective ways to try and cut the legs out from under QSC than colorful language. Its always given me temporary relief. I've got to change with the times.