Floaters in gear, what are they? What CAN they be? Ways to deal with them?

I'm not saying you should ask your questions here or there or anyplace. I really wasn't even directing my post towards you or anyone specific. I just needed to quote someone to use it as a lauching pad for my rant.

I've not been able to stand reading that assholes posts and the way he talks to members. He hates all of us...which is fine. I hate him. I'm using some of my limited free time to weaken his base. I'm nobody important but the way he talks and acts towards us doesn't lend to him having any real fans. There's no loyalty to him and QSC.

With other companies matching prices etc he is going to lose market share. I look forward to when I won't see members selling out and the suck jobs stop. Its pathetic.

Millard has been decent enough to give me some leeway and has deleted a few of my posts without punishing me. I've gotten carried away and threatened that pos and his family after reading his disrespectful posts. There are more effective ways to try and cut the legs out from under QSC than colorful language. Its always given me temporary relief. I've got to change with the times.
I’ll be frank, I don’t like the way QSC treats SOME customers at all. I just stay out of the bickering by not being an idiot. Some of those customers actually deserve it.
View attachment 287976

Totally worth the price!
That’s crashed Test C 250? Right? Heat it up.

Well, that gear crashed which is obviously something that can happen with any source. Even catcafe had it sometimes and their customer service was quite good.

Other than that I agree floaters do not belong in good UGL gear.

Yeah it happens but this guy has a track record that stretches back without much improvement shown. With Stan he’ll try something different and give fair warning about the the propensity to crash.

And the sycophants have always been there to say “it’s good bro just heat it up” I can’t describe how moronic it is to have to heat up a vial each time before use. Much less a whole kit.

1719918707885.png

Yeah it happens but this guy has a track record that stretches back without much improvement shown. With Stan he’ll try something different and give fair warning about the the propensity to crash.

And the sycophants have always been there to say “it’s good bro just heat it up” I can’t describe how moronic it is to have to heat up a vial each time before use. Much less a whole kit.

View attachment 288021
Well, now you know not to order from them, anymore, don't you?

My experience (this year) is that QSC gear comes sterile, but can get contaminated especially if the vial is poked often with frequent daily or eod use.

The floaters are a misty white, (different from crystalized gear particles) and I get sick if I inject it - even if I heat it up, kill whatever is in it, and it clears up. Probably from the toxins.

So after first use every vial, I put my own blend of preservative/antimicrobial in.

Just my experience. I think it’s best to inject weekly, reducing chances of contamination, and use it quickly.

My experience (this year) is that QSC gear comes sterile, but can get contaminated especially if the vial is poked often with frequent daily or eod use.

The floaters are a misty white, (different from crystalized gear particles) and I get sick if I inject it - even if I heat it up, kill whatever is in it, and it clears up. Probably from the toxins.

So after first use every vial, I put my own blend of preservative/antimicrobial in.

Just my experience. I think it’s best to inject weekly, reducing chances of contamination, and use it quickly.

I wanted to smash my monitor with my keyboard after reading that

Care more about your health people

I would only use it after refiltering all of that and place it to new sterile vials with higher quality rubber stoppers. I can't believe this $hit happens in 2024 just to save some bucks..

is that really what you took away from that? That I’m complaining (I’m not) about an order (it’s not mine)? You seem to not be aware of what’s going on before you post.

Why are you always so defensive? Not everything is a criticism to you.
I didn’t say you are complaining. You can complain as much as you like, even if it's on someone else's behalf, since you are the one posting this.
I am just saying (and you have made this clear, before) that you know they quality is sub-par (let's call it like that) so why would you engage with them again (after seeing all this), when it is something they seem to be doing, on a regular basis?
So we have seen your example of this. Good.
You have better choices, I imagine.
It's a shame this is what you friend got from them.
But for a lot of people the cost still justifies the purchase.
That's OK, whatever one decides works for them.

Why are you always so defensive? Not everything is a criticism to you.
I didn’t say you are complaining. You can complain as much as you like, even if it's on someone else's behalf, since you are the one posting this.
I am just saying (and you have made this clear, before) that you know they quality is sub-par (let's call it like that) so why would you engage with them again (after seeing all this), when it is something they seem to be doing, on a regular basis?
So we have seen your example of this. Good.
You have better choices, I imagine.
It's a shame this is what you friend got from them.
But for a lot of people the cost still justifies the purchase.
That's OK, whatever one decides works for them.

You seem like a nice enough person but your replies to me and others leave me scratching my head a lot. Could it be you being snarky or just being an airhead? No idea , but if you aren’t understanding I can attempt to help you.

This is a harm reduction community. Letting newbs have an echo chamber where they say “just filter it, just heat it up” makes us no better than eroids. Just look at the poster above, he definitely slipped through the cracks.

FWIW, I was also left shaking my head at the bootlicking surrounding the floater issue too. I assume ALL UGL gear has crap in it and filter it again, despite looking crystal clear. If I can SEE floaters, forget it.

On the other hand, he seems responsive to criticism (never in words, but in action, I think it's a cultural thing about keeping "face" I've seen in Asia) and does make changes, which is what the purpose of open discussion allowing vendors to be picked apart is supposed to accomplish.
You know he’s not Asian right?

You know he’s not Asian right?

Are you seriously going to pretend you know with any degree of certainty who "Tracy" is? It's EXTREMELY unlikely someone's who's not ethnically Chinese could conduct a business producing and shipping illegal products internationally from within China,

Especially one as high profile as QSC, which has already been in the crosshairs of major western media. If he were a foreigner, the CCP would've gladly hung him out to dry to score political points.

Only being one of "theirs" affords such protection.

Are you seriously going to pretend you know with any degree of certainty who "Tracy" is? It's EXTREMELY unlikely someone's who's not ethnically Chinese could conduct a business producing and shipping illegal products internationally from within China,

Especially one as high profile as QSC, which has already been in the crosshairs of major western media. If he were a foreigner, the CCP would've gladly hung him out to dry to score political points.
exactly you don’t know

I can deduce it from the circumstances, which makes it far more likely than your insistence he isn't, which is based on nothing.
Well, if you’re here longer you should’ve seen his introduction eh. Not that it matters because like you said maybe he is lying.

Btw, nice deduction Sherlock lmao. Btw, why do newbies like you think you know everything?

Last edited:
A lot of you people shouldn't be doing steroids and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Floaters = bad usually filter pieces, or a particularly bad UGL may have dust/hair/etc in it

Crashed gear = if it goes back into solution after heating and stays it was generally caused by shipping conditions at the time. This is where you can not compare a domestic and international UGL. In this instance it's not a quality issue.

If it goes into solution with heat then crashes again repeatedly at room temperature it's related to the concentration of steroid and amount of solvents used. Can argue this is a quality issue, but it as mentioned it could be overdosed or not have enough solvents.

Some labs add too much solvent to prevent this from happening (see axle or muscle candy) that does not make it "better" in that case the quality is worse.

QSC stoppers do suck

If you feel the need to re filter oils from QSC that do not have visible floaters you probably shouldn't be buying from them anyway. That means you believe you're buying unfiltered gear which is highly unlikely. Especially since a lot of their reported floaters have been filter pieces.

The guy who claims that "misty white" things show up in his QSC vials that have been poked too many times? Literally impossible unless you are putting that stuff in there by being one of the least hygienic people I've ever heard of. Oils by nature are not an environment conducive to bacterial growth.

At the end of the day you're probably not getting the level of attention a top level domestic UGL would have by buying QSC products...but some of these suggestions are just flat out wrong, impossible, or made up.

I look forward to intellectually disabled people ignoring most of what I said and assuming I'm some QSC "shill"

I don't care where people buy stuff from, but if you're going to inject drugs in your body please take the time to try to learn a little bit.