Floaters

jJjburton

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
For some reason every vial i did has floaters, i even refiltered 2x. And used new filters each time….its strange because i am doing the same method i have been doing each brew. I switched a filter for litterally each vial i made…. I have done it this way everytime i brewed…

So do you think that the place making vials is messing up?

Or the place that is making the syringe filters?

Going to grab some better syringe filters to see if thats the case. As its very strange this occured even after a refilter.

Last edited:
I usually spot check my vials very throughly, and I did 3 30 mL vials….

Each had what seems to be a tiny fiber like strand…

I used the normal nylon filters…

It clearly sunk instead of floated so it was not a bubble. So i refiltered using a new filter, and same thing happened.

So pissed because i spent all day doing this.

I usually spot check my vials very throughly, and I did 3 30 mL vials….

Each had what seems to be a tiny fiber like strand…

I used the normal nylon filters…

It clearly sunk instead of floated so it was not a bubble. So i refiltered using a new filter, and same thing happened.

So pissed because i spent all day doing this.
Are you washing/sterilising vials or using pre sterilised ones? Could just be a crap vial source if the later.

Its med labs supply, and they are pre-sterilized.
Years ago I brought some of those pre done ones pre capped. Then realised how the hell would I even know if some 6 year old Chinese child has just crimped them up on the street in dog meat alley.

Just as easy to buy in bulk and run them through an autoclave

Years ago I brought some of those pre done ones pre capped. Then realised how the hell would I even know if some 6 year old Chinese child has just crimped them up on the street in dog meat alley.

Yes i hear you, i thought med labs was solidly reputable.

If i had ability to do that, i would lol

Any autoclave recommendations, also do you have a flow hood ?

Its med labs supply, and they are pre-sterilized.
I used the same vials from the same place with same brew/filter method. I have only had 1 with a fiber strand in it, and it was very recently. I went with a different vendor this time around for vials since they also had hospira in stock.

I used the same vials from the same place with same brew/filter method. I have only had 1 with a fiber strand in it, and it was very recently. I went with a different vendor this time around for vials since they also had hospira in stock.
Where did you go?

What size vials did you use?

I just ordered hospira from mountainsidemedical, then by next go around i have to figure something else out.
It was 60$ for 25 10 mL vials. It is what it is

Any autoclave recommendations, also do you have a flow hood ?
Any secondhand unit off ebay would do the job like an old dentist or tattoo one or even the pressure cooker style, again plenty online now.

Grow tents make a great little room to use if you want to keep things clean as youi can attached HEPA filters directly to the inlet/outlet

Yes I have a flow hood, got a bargain off ebay from a university which closed down

Something like this... Bit OTT for making a couple vials of test to experiment on your self though.
1709194413167.png