Floaters

So the needles i am using are clearly breaking the rubber top, i am starting the thinkg 23 gauge is to big.

I keep getting rubber pieces in them, i pin ED for now, but going to start going with 25 gauge only, even if it takes longer to draw. So annoying, so no more 23 gauge. Even BD brand, which is ofd because people used to use much bigger.

Last edited:
So the needles i am using are clearly breaking the rubber top, i am starting the thinkg 23 gauge is to big.

I keep getting rubber pieces in them, i pin ED for now, but going to start going with 25 gauge only, even if it takes longer to draw. So annoying, so no more 23 gauge. Even BD brand, which is ofd because people used to use much bigger.
Is that happening with the Hospira vials you got mate?

Is that happening with the Hospira vials you got mate?
Yea it did, i didnt use the BD needles i have, i used the easy touch. So maybe that is issue, idk its very odd. I never have dealt with this, or maybe never looked as hard as i am, to notice.

I guess 23 gauge is to big?

And ill have to do that anti-coring method.

I will be switching to 25 or 27 gauge going forward

Last edited:
Well i did indeed refilter again, so there is that. The way i differentiate between floaters and air bubbles is they clearly sink VERY slowly. So annoying, and its honestly just one, and they are always the same size, so its 1000% from coring.

I also do pin .5 mL ed, which when using 2 seperate vials is 20 takes at the stopper. This one took about 12 and i realized. So i can make blends to lessen the take at the stopper.

I will use the “anti-coring” method.

I also am using BD quality 23 gauge.

I will only use 25-27 gauge after this. But 25 gauge is going to be a PAIN when filtering.

I am hoping the angled coring method and BD combo will make sure this doesnt happen anymore.

I also think this had to be occurring for everyone, but they dont notice. Nor really look extra carefully.

Well i did indeed refilter again, so there is that. The way i differentiate between floaters and air bubbles is they clearly sink VERY slowly. So annoying, and its honestly just one, and they are always the same size, so its 1000% from coring.

I also do pin .5 mL ed, which when using 2 seperate vials is 20 takes at the stopper. This one took about 12 and i realized. So i can make blends to lessen the take at the stopper.

I will only use 25-27 gauge after this. But 25 gauge is going to be a PAIN when filtering.

I am hoping the angled coring method and BD combo will make sure this doesnt happen anymore.

I also think this had to be occurring for everyone, but they dont notice. Nor really look extra carefully.
You will not be able to filter with a 25g

Brother I have no idea what is happening here, but to add another data point: I've been using 18 gauge to withdraw since forever and never had a big problem.

Brother I have no idea what is happening here, but to add another data point: I've been using 18 gauge to withdraw since forever and never had a big problem.
Dude I DONT GET IT! So i guess 23 gauge should be fine. Maybe its the brand, i am using BD now.

Also are you sure you look after EVERY draw. Maybe i am just way more detailed in my constant checking then the normal person?

And the dark color of tren makes it MUCH easier to see every speck.

I am at a loss.

also i pin ED .5 mL….so maybe i am just poking the stopper much more then usual.