Flush/red face ...veteran/expert advise please!

Cycle
Test cyp 300 (twice a week)
Dbol 25-30 ed (just discontinued 1 day ago)
Adex .25 eod (started about 2 weeks ago)
Got nolvadex and Clomid for pct

I never had any symptoms of gyno.. But noticed my left tit was getting bigger than my right 1 that i got paranoid and started to play with it and now it looks my nipple is getting puffy and is sore so i started nolvadex at 40 ed (started last night)... Im so confused on how i had no symptoms and now left tit is getting gyno and its starting to make me think that my adex is bs.....Read that it can just be swollen glands or water retention from dbol can some1 plz help me

25yrs old
6'1"
223lb
Bf 18-20%

Cycle
Test cyp 300 (twice a week)
Dbol 25-30 ed (just discontinued 1 day ago)
Adex .25 eod (started about 2 weeks ago)
Got nolvadex and Clomid for pct

I never had any symptoms of gyno.. But noticed my left tit was getting bigger than my right 1 that i got paranoid and started to play with it and now it looks my nipple is getting puffy and is sore so i started nolvadex at 40 ed (started last night)... Im so confused on how i had no symptoms and now left tit is getting gyno and its starting to make me think that my adex is bs.....Read that it can just be swollen glands or water retention from dbol can some1 plz help me

25yrs old
6'1"
223lb
Bf 18-20%

Adex maybe be garbage, bump it to .5 EOD and get some labs. Nolvadex will keep the tits at bay until you figure it out. Nolvadex won't keep the Estrogen numbers down, but it will keep the tits away. You can still have high E2 with Nolvadex, so you need that Adex to be good..

Well, I think symptoms define gyno, don't you? Are you talking about itchy nips, etc.. Then yes, but swelling of breast tissue is a symptom technically.

My point is, you should be using pharm grade ancillaries so you take the risk out of the equation. Then lab work will allow you to adjust as needed rather than playing Russian roulette with your pecs... Eh?

Gyno has crept up on even the crafty of us not wise enough to have our E2 dialed in. Nolvadex will protect you for the interim, but not from the elevated E2 sides..

Stay at 40mg/day until you confirm your Adex is real and you get labs done... If you have gyno symptoms at that point still, stay on it for at least 45 days or until the symptoms subside. Adex is good at preventing the gyno (Dialed in E2), however it is not good at making it go away. Nolvadex has shown it can be beneficial in that regard. Torem is very good as well.

So stay on the adex .5 eod as well as 40mg nov. ed ? Sorry im just making sure.... And thanks man

Sponsors

Latest posts