Food and the pump

4Drago

How many people here get pumped just from eating? Happens to me everytime...makes me want to hit the gym.

I always wana hit the gym. I'm bummed out when I cant.

But about the pump if I'm dieting or on low carbs and have somthing dirty like french fries and a Coke or pizza I will for sure get a pump, where vaines start popping out of my forehead and dont even have to touch a weight.

Only time o get a pump eating is if I’m eating something that I 1,000% shouldn’t be eating, and a lot of it.

Chicken/turkey/rice/oats etc? Nothing.

Only time o get a pump eating is if I’m eating something that I 1,000% shouldn’t be eating, and a lot of it.

Chicken/turkey/rice/oats etc? Nothing.
It happens even if I'm just eating a protein shake. But for full disclosure I'm a diabetic which might have something to do with it. Carbs dragging that protein with it into the muscles.

It happens even if I'm just eating a protein shake. But for full disclosure I'm a diabetic which might have something to do with it. Carbs dragging that protein with it into the muscles.
yea the only time I get pumps when I’m eating is in my jaw whist I’m eating

yea the only time I get pumps when I’m eating is in my jaw whist I’m eating
Ya I hate that shit. You gotta stop and chill for a bit than continue. I just had a deep tissue massage a few weeks ago. The guy said I have the largest mandible muscles he's ever seen. Might be the reason I have such a big head. Thank God I have a large neck at 19.5" - 20". Otherwise it would look pretty ridiculous.