For TRT users:What time of day do you inject test ?

some men feel better on short esters because of their low SHBG. myself included. Pretty harsh statement from someone that's clueless about the fact that trt isn't a one size fits all.
And if your logic was valid we'd see more doctors and practicing medical professionals prescribe prop over cyp

"
"unphysiological pharmacokinetics, with wide serum testosterone levels fluctuations between administrations from supraphysiological levels in the first days after each injection, to very low levels in the days before the next one, which in adult males may be associated with clinically discernible swings on energy, mood and libido (Gooren and Bunck, 2004; Harle et al., 2005; Giagulli et al., 2011; Rogol et al., 2014),"

The only thing you're really doing by TRTing on test prop is causing yourself more frequent injections and unstable blood levels.

But yeah take something I said as a half hearted joke and find some reason to get butthurt about it. Go take your sensitive, whiny, emotional ass somewhere else

And if your logic was valid we'd see more doctors and practicing medical professionals prescribe prop over cyp

"
"unphysiological pharmacokinetics, with wide serum testosterone levels fluctuations between administrations from supraphysiological levels in the first days after each injection, to very low levels in the days before the next one, which in adult males may be associated with clinically discernible swings on energy, mood and libido (Gooren and Bunck, 2004; Harle et al., 2005; Giagulli et al., 2011; Rogol et al., 2014),"

The only thing you're really doing by TRTing on test prop is causing yourself more frequent injections and unstable blood levels.

But yeah take something I said as a half hearted joke and find some reason to get butthurt about it. Go take your sensitive, whiny, emotional ass somewhere else
What doctor's use most isn't always the best practice.The majority of the medical community doesn't even know how to create protocols based on esters.Even if they wanted to use test prop it's nearly impossible to gain access to it , in most countries there is no pharma grade test prop.I believe that longer esters are used because patients don't want to inject frequently , not because it's optimal for hormonal fluctuations.The passage you cited doesn't refer to any paper about propionate.

For those guys who inject trt Every day or every other day with cyp or E, wouldn’t it be better to use prop ? If you’re going to inject that frequently anyway?

For those guys who inject trt Every day or every other day with cyp or E, wouldn’t it be better to use prop ? If you’re going to inject that frequently anyway?

I believe best thing with prop is you can add it or pull it faster than the other oil based esters, that's all. If you do the conversion it costs more mg for mg, you have to put bigger oil volume and also has the worst PIP from all the others. I don't think there's any reason using prop long term.

Although i've heard again from some guys it boosts libido more than any other ester, probably to faster peak of serum test, but i don't really know if that's enough to overcome the cons i mentioned above.

I wonder what sociopaths use for TRT?

Maybe Test U administered everyday?
I inject TU once per week and even that is overkill.

Some time ago on 200mg/week, I got ~1200ng/dl on trough. Same number that I got on TC 200mg/week split in to 3 weekly injections.

Less mg per ml my ass, not how it works with such long esters apparently.

They want the slowest, steadiest hormon release, without peaks. Doing prop everyday would be 1 step forward 1 step back compared to daily cyp.

So then you're using multiple daily injections of suspension?

Because otherwise, any sort of esterfied test is completely unnatural
You don't get the point.Being on test is completely unnatural by itself.That's why i am trying to approach the natural way the body works with what i have.So if i am injecting exogenous T i will try to mimic the natural secretion of T timewise.I don't know if it can be done with esterified test , that's why i made the thread.

Is there any right time to inject test throughout the day?
Early in the morning sounds best but to my knowledge test levels peak during sleep , wouldn't it be more "natural" for the body to inject before sleep?
Early morning 4me. In afternoon, i can not get to sleep well. Same with my GH dose

I inject on days which are prime numbers when the sun is at it's astronomical noon. When Mercury is retrograde I inject on the exact opposite days though. Protocol is per my astrologist. So far so good.

There is nothing to accept in that case , you just try to put the least stress on your body. That's why you adjust the dosage to get your test within the natural limits , it's the same logic.
If you want to ocd about it and still not achieve any of that, then I guess it's fine. Whatever floats your boat man. You said it yourself being on synthetic T is unnatural. Whatever you do, you will never ever replicate a natural. It's impossible, look closely at those peaks and troughs even with daily injections. My advice is don't obsess over something you can't change and accept it, just deal with it or pct and go natural. That's the bottom line.

If you want to ocd about it and still not achieve any of that, then I guess it's fine. Whatever floats your boat man. You said it yourself being on synthetic T is unnatural. Whatever you do, you will never ever replicate a natural. It's impossible, look closely at those peaks and troughs even with daily injections. My advice is don't obsess over something you can't change and accept it, just deal with it or pct and go natural. That's the bottom line.
As i said , why are we adjusting the dose to stay within natural levels ? I didn't mean to say replicate , i meant approach.

Last edited:
You don't get the point.Being on test is completely unnatural by itself.That's why i am trying to approach the natural way the body works with what i have.So if i am injecting exogenous T i will try to mimic the natural secretion of T timewise.I don't know if it can be done with esterified test , that's why i made the thread.
You’re on the right track. I inject base twice per day and t prop once per day and have never felt better.
10mg prop 11pm
9mg base 630am
3mg base 230pm
figure out what works for you and enjoy.